The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Where is the on foot shots at of the Cleveland lebron or did everyone order online!!? I know sumbody went an copped in store this morning!!! Post the pics nters!!!

Ordered online but after seeing them in person today.....Absoutely SICK! By far the best non EXT/Elite colorway. Can't wait until my pair arrives from SA

Just paid 156.60 on SA. This is with a $25 coupon when you purchase $75 or more. Check your email for the coupon.

Been thirsting for these since I saw pics in April. And let me say they are absolutely sick, so glad I didn't wait.
Looks good.

Is the shoe more Chester cheetah orange or is there yellow to it? Also, what is green on the shoe? Both Modells and SA say Orange and green.

Last edited:

Wish me luck when these come in
Will be doing the black lace swap on one of my pairs.
Repped. Looks
smokin.gif
 in the sunlight.

May be best Lebron XII.

Will be doing the black lace swap on one of my pairs.

Repped. Looks
smokin.gif
 in the sunlight.

May be best Lebron XII.
I got 'em in yesterday but with these Florida Summers I didn't have a chance to wear them.  Probably in my top 3 XII along with the Datas and the HRTs.  

Looks good.
Is the shoe more Chester cheetah orange or is there yellow to it? Also, what is green on the shoe? Both Modells and SA say Orange and green.
Without a doubt it's the cheesy Chester cheetah color. And I wish I could tell you, I searched high and low and can't find green anywhere on them

Anybody have picture of them matched up with a gold Cavs jersey? Clevelands are nice but the shade of yellow seems off which is a real shame imo.

I've seen so many pics of the CLEs that I'm actually starting to like them less. It's supposed to be the other way around.

Pretty much all colorways are going to hit outlets in mass, wait a few months and you'll be able to pick multiple colorways around $120

Back
Top Bottom