The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I tell you it's dissapointing watching Lebron play in his regular PE'S. If I knew I had a new release out and I'm in the finals, I'm gonna push my new joints. Of course they are folks that were gonna get them reguardless. The folks that were on the fence about them need to see him play in them. Just to see him make big plays; a triple double, couple huge blocks, or just a good hustle. He doesn't necessarily need a high scoring game.
Lebron james dont care if his new joints sell or not he already got the nike check he wears his shoes based kn how comfortable he feels in them.. If the sell or sit thats nikes problem

Fire. However wish there was a touch more blue somewhere
yea like on the posite or the underlay! Just something to make someone like me still buy even though I have the hol or any other predominantly red shoe!! I might just see what's up with this year's shirt and rock it with the independence XI's

Last edited:
We just got the USAs in at DSG...these are sooooooo fire in person! I wish they had a little more blue. Maybe a blue lace swap? 

Would love to pick these up but just bought the Witness. Would definitely cop the USAs down the road on discount though!

Lebron james dont care if his new joints sell or not he already got the nike check he wears his shoes based kn how comfortable he feels in them.. If the sell or sit thats nikes problem
dang right.....folks think he really cares about shoe sales...lol

That's pretty damn close. Those some black 501's with it and
pimp.gif
Nice pickup. Matches really good together imo. 
nthat.gif

I forgot who it was that mentioned the retro bucs colors with the Cle 12, but thank you. Just copped this dope shirt for $25 on Amazon to match the kicks.
Looks good to me. Love the Bucs throwbacks.

Also, the Chiefs gear will look good with them.

Back
Top Bottom