The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
16nason 16nason I believe it was $15. But I'm not sure if that's standard or based on location. They are in Louisiana and I am in NJ.

Some info about the XIII supposedly leaked from a catalog...

EDIT:  My bad, didn't know a) there was already a XIII thread, and b) that these had already been posted in there.

Should have known...you guys are speedy!  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Some info about the XIII supposedly leaked from a catalog...

EDIT:  My bad, didn't know a) there was already a XIII thread, and b) that these had already been posted.

Should have known...you guys are speedy!  
laugh.gif
im just going to say this now. idk about the 13 that silhouette doesn't bode well. 

Some info about the XIII supposedly leaked from a catalog..

EDIT:  My bad, didn't know a) there was already a XIII thread, and b) that these had already been posted.
Should have known...you guys are speedy!  :lol:

Nice edit. But probably should also delete the pics??

Some people in here like myself hadn't seen them yet, so I'm gonna let em ride if okay with you?  :tongue:  

Of course... Just saying there's a XII thread and there's a XIII thread...

Can't wait to get my Witnesses in on that $140 shipped deal. Originally missed out on that END deal.

Went to an outlet in the Netherlands today, hoping to find some 12's. Only one they had:

Good price, but one of the only cw's I absolutely hate. Copped some 11's instead (Miami Nights).
Which outlet in the netherlands? Do you know what sizes they have? I may check them out and decide on how they look in person 

Nike is really pushing this Hurley crap huh? Got stuff on the release date calender..........I didnt think they had anything worth having a specific release date, lol.

Which outlet in the netherlands? Do you know what sizes they have? I may check them out and decide on how they look in person 
The factory store in Roermond. I thought they looked better in person than in the pictures, but still nothing I would wear. They still had a lot of sizes today, size 7 up to 13.

The factory store in Roermond. I thought they looked better in person than in the pictures, but still nothing I would wear. They still had a lot of sizes today, size 7 up to 13.
Thanks for the info. Repped.

I just drove past it today on my way back from Maasmechelen. My girlfriend asked me if I want to have a quick look at the nike store, but I denied it. Damn 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info. Repped.
I just drove past it today on my way back from Maasmechelen. My girlfriend asked me if I want to have a quick look at the nike store, but I denied it. Damn :lol:  
Haha I also went to Maasmechelen today, but they usually have much better stuff in Roermond.

Back
Top Bottom