The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Having a hard time not grabbing the Dunk Force for $123 off Jimmy Jazz. I overlooked them early on but they're a very nice colorway IMO.

Having a hard time not grabbing the Dunk Force for $123 off Jimmy Jazz. I overlooked them early on but they're a very nice colorway IMO.
That price tag will make most color ways look more attractive. 
laugh.gif

Just got that footlocker birthday coupon. I want to use it on the USAs but I know there's better deals out there than $175.

You think the prices on the red suede will go down I'm thinking about me I went with the 4th of Julys instead went to the club that Saturday guess I was drinking too much feeling myself bump into a dude at bar start cursing him out his boys start pulling him away telling me I told I take all you MFers one of dude punch me so hard all I seen was white wake up outside the club without no shoes I tried to file a police report I don't think the police was taking me serious I'm so disappointed in myself right now I don't have money like that to be taking Ls like that

You think the prices on the red suede will go down I'm thinking about me I went with the 4th of Julys instead went to the club that Saturday guess I was drinking too much feeling myself bump into a dude at bar start cursing him out his boys start pulling him away telling me I told I take all you MFers one of dude punch me so hard all I seen was white wake up outside the club without no shoes I tried to file a police report I don't think the police was taking me serious I'm so disappointed in myself right now I don't have money like that to be taking Ls like that

View media item 1606021

Has it? I've only seen Lebron wearing a pair.
man I swear I seen Bron's Stepdad rocking them in the crowd during the playoff and somebody leaked a production catalog with them as coming soon idk I expect it really seem like Nike sitting on a bunch of cork material with all them cork release so far

i'm see only JJ is short on red paisley, then they're all over the bay for roughly $200-215, i'm good i'll pick up on the 15th I need to recoup from this move, I expect to find them under $200 by then, and then on to the corks

Damn, use punctuation bro bro. Not 1 period in that paragraph.

At the airport headed to Tampa and the CLE getting love there too...sitting here on NT while I wait and lady just comes over and tell me how much she loves them!

Back
Top Bottom