The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Most expensive Lebron ever is a bold statement, if they're not going to be affordable I can't really see how that's big news for most.
Most expensive XII ever.
I mean unless the 12s never get retroed I could believe the statement.
redrum3281 redrum3281 suggested a Doernbecher Lebron 12, that would be the only collaboration that would get my interested.

Last edited:
@maxdunker I used some rope laces out of some Zoom FlightClubs. With swapping the laces, you have to put your hand inside the shoe and pull the inner mesh away from the shoe so that lace won't get caught it in. While pulling against the inner mesh, use your thumb to press down on the lace hole(on the outer), you should be able to force the lace through the hole. Swapping laces should never be this complicated.

@maxdunker I used some rope laces out of some Zoom FlightClubs. With swapping the laces, you have to put your hand inside the shoe and pull the inner mesh away from the shoe so that lace won't get caught it in. While pulling against the inner mesh, use your thumb to press down on the lace hole(on the outer), you should be able to force the lace through the hole. Swapping laces should never be this complicated.

Good looks. I'm actually gonna use the black laces from my ASGs since they got the LBJ logo in red. I was almost inclined to leave them lace less because the silhouette of the XII was sexy but nah.

Swapping the Crimson laces in the ASGs didn't work for me. Then I remembered last year's ASGs had an extra set of laces. So imma use the purple/chrome flake laces from last year's ASGs in this year's. Actually goes well since the side swoosh is that reflective/rainbow looking paint.

View media item 1674413
The struggle tho. Lace swap def shouldn't be this hard.

Last edited:
Seeing how the lacing system is difficult. I wonder if the pair in tomorrow's announcement will have a power lacing system. Could be Air Mag/Space Jam related? :nerd:

No reason for these not to end up on sales racks. I like them, but only at a steep discount.

Really? That's their "special announcement" 
mean.gif

Those are dope but the price is going to be too damn high. I would cop at the $150 price point but that's not happening lol.

Really? That's their "special announcement" :smh:

Yeah...homeboy was like "KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS PEELED FOLKS!!! BIG NEWS!!!"

It's nice looking and all. I don't see the point whatsoever, especially on a silhouette that isn't really selling unless on STEEP discount and this Pigalle venture doesn't seem to be making a case for full retail either. Oh well...underwhelmed.

Back
Top Bottom