The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Finally a flexible lebron shoe. I really think this is night and day compared with the 11. The flecibility of the shoe allows the foot to move naturally, whereas the STIFF as hell 11s, the foot motion is restricted. This will be a very awesome all-around shoe. Even point guards would wear them becaude of the flexibility.

Release dates via LJ23 app

10/11 wht/RS/TL/org
10/22 wht/blk/red/org
11/11 green/RS/grey
11/22 hummingbird 
11/29 crm/volt/mcg
12/20 bk/pnk/org

Last edited:
Finally a flexible lebron shoe. I really think this is night and day compared with the 11. The flexibility of the shoe allows the foot to move naturally, whereas the STIFF as hell 11s, the foot motion is restricted. This will be a very awesome all-around shoe. Even point guards would wear them because of the flexibility.

Word. I'm looking forward to that as I'm a smaller dude and I need that flexibility which was lacking with practically every Lebron. Main concern is the traction.

Last edited:
Finally showing the shoe

via: kustoo

What Lebron is wearing at the even

Can kind of see some of the colorways in the background. don't think we've seen the top right yet

Last edited:
Does Nike that no that we haven't seen leaked pics about a month in advance or do they not know at all

Back
Top Bottom