The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron-12-What-If-size-11-basketball-shoes-Mens-/172149781945?nav=SEARCH

Could anyone possibly give me a check for authenticity. It seems almost too good to be true. Of anyone can help, a thanks goes out in advance

I wouldn't buy just off the fact that the seller has no history but that's just me. They look ok to me and I have a pair, but a few pics do have weird angles. I don't think $120 is too good to be true either I bet you could find a pair for even cheaper if you look around a little. I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I see any.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron-12-What-If-size-11-basketball-shoes-Mens-/172149781945?nav=SEARCH

Could anyone possibly give me a check for authenticity. It seems almost too good to be true. Of anyone can help, a thanks goes out in advance

Those look legit. Fakes of the 12s are pretty easy to spot, the shape is awful on them and the FW is usually really long.

And don't worry about the low price, that's about what most 12s are going for these days.

EDIT: I didn't even look at the seller at first, but like 16nason 16nason said, if you're uncomfortable buying from someone with no seller history, just wait for a different pair. You'll def be able to find a comparable deal with some patience.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy just off the fact that the seller has no history but that's just me. They look ok to me and I have a pair, but a few pics do have weird angles. I don't think $120 is too good to be true either I bet you could find a pair for even cheaper if you look around a little. I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I see any.

Thanks a lot. I might try to meet with the person and see them in real life. I asked for receipts or anything and he sent me pics of the inside tag and box numbers.

Rocking these "USA"  bad boys.  Trying hard to keep em white
glasses.gif

I swear this Cw is the most expensive and elusive Cw in size 11, been searching and not finding any deals, I can find Palmer's easier than these, don't make no sense

Yeah I copped the USA pretty early when it released. And it sold out fairly quickly and I didn't see much restock either.

Kinda crazy that LPs have sat this long even at discount. I remember people were buying them at $300+ upon initial release thinking they were limited

Kinda crazy that LPs have sat this long even at discount. I remember people were buying them at $300+ upon initial release thinking they were limited

Has demand for Lebron's line vastly diminished? I've been seeing deals all over the place lately but maybe it's my own confirmation bias...

Back
Top Bottom