The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Y'all seen this yet?? 
roll.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-lion-on-the-beach-t-shirt/pid-1536427/pgid-1536425
i wasn't gonna say anything but i guess this means that the heart of the lion is still in Mia
laugh.gif

The 6 on the tongue is a reference to the 6 million dollar man tv show.
mean.gif
I don't believe you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at first i thought people were reaching with that refrence but.....
looking at the sole having those computer chips i mean just look at the dvd box set

Here's some more photos of the NSW 
And to think I was gonna waste all that bread on a pair of Loubs, I'll just wait to cop these now instead
pimp.gif

roll.gif
these look like the better priced ver of the jordan shine still feel that Kobe9 lifestyle is winning this yr

Man them ***** was wack. Worst part of the xx1 and xx2 ws that interchangeable cushion ****

Big difference between one and five tho :lol:

Patiently waiting for 'em to bring back shrouds, Tech-Flex, lasering and (I'm praying for this) real leather as 'new tech' on the LBJ line. :rolleyes

Last edited:
TRILLION DOLLAR MAN  – Inspired by another iconic hero made better through technology – Releases on December 1st

“It’s kinda like a next chapter in a story. Thinking about that 70′s superhero who was made better through technology, in the same way we take LeBron and put him through the NSRL and help him reach the next level of his basketball game, and that our starting point. One thing you’ll see is that we put the motherboard graphic on the Zoom pods, so that’s a cool detail that’ll show through and speak on technology and things like that.

about that backtab...

There’s a hidden message on every heel tab and tongue of the Nike LeBron 12. The numbers on one side of the heel tab stand for the zip code of Beaverton, Ore. – where Nike’s headquarters are located. Letters on the other side of the heel tab stand for the “Nike Genome Project” with the signature sneaker’s storyline underneath it.

The lead colorway for the LeBron 12- NSRL- drops globally on Oct. 11 in the U.S. for $200 in both adult and youth sizes. The sneaker will also be available on NikeID on Oct. 6. More release dates here.

Sorry about that, Gator Belts and Pattie Melts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom