The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
PEs are mean! 
pimp.gif

Yep.

"The turn" will be in full effect when better pics come out. :lol:

We've seen this all before.

I hope "the turn" happens after they release instead of before like the 11's. I really enjoyed the discounts.

The Christmas on SB theme/concept is dope imo. And it makes sense. I like what I see so far.

And I love the orange pair.

I just offline with a Nike rep and she said that the is no information regarding the 12 on ID.......... :smh:

at least for $200 were getting a sneaker with actual technology, comfort, and performance, unlike retro Jordans that we pay $170-250 for that are not very comfortable, crack on the middoles, yellow, and are just far inferior in quality to lebrons. I'd rather pay the extra 30$ to get quality. I love my J's but wear them only occasionally knowing theyre crap lol

oh i agree with u 100% on that part. The quality is waaaay better. My thing is I'm getting older and I dont hoop or play any sports anymore. Gym 4 times a week still to stay in shape, but thats it.... so for me at this point my sneakers are just about looks/style. That's just where I'm at now, but if I was still hoopin I would probably be looking forward to new technology etc.... ur point is a valid one even if it doesnt apply to my needs

That's the first thing I thought when I seen 'em. I can't get jiggy with that **** on this model... and gonna call it a Christmas shoe too :lol:   He is not in Miami anymore Nike, get it through your head

This silhouette does not favor sweet/soft colorways imo. Bring on the rugged fly ish. Instinct and Datas got my full attention 

This

The darker colors look way better on this silhouette :pimp:

I think a Crown Jewel X type of colorway would be hot or even a Swingman IX :nerd:

Anything rugged and less pretty for that matter :smokin

Blah blah blah, same people saying that blue and pink colorway is ugly is the same people who said the 12s were ugly, now they in here making :nthat: faces. Knock it off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom