The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'd go 8 > 7 > 10 > 9 > 11 > 12 for the Xmas colorways. I originally thought going with a mostly red upper shoe from 7-10 for Xmas was kind of boring, but if being more creative means what they did with the 12s, give me basic/boring any day :lol:

Last edited:
These might be the worse LeBron's ever 
mean.gif
. I'd seriously cop a pair of LeBron 5's or 6's before these and I hate both of those with a passion.

1. The pods ain't even the right colors, 2. The color doesn't look the same as the pair seen on IG. I haven't bought Lebrons xmas shoes since the 8s, I'm pretty sure the 12s won't be bought either.

dunno why people are tryin to convince themselves these are not xmas lebrons

they have a damn HUGE snowflake on them

what else could they be? the coldest winters? lol

It honestly looks so dumb that the graphic may just be a cover over the actual posite. Kinda like when a car company is testing out a new model car and they got that **** wrapped up so no one can see. Thats would explain that strange tree pattern. Either that or Nike is just putting out trash so the hype goes up for the other releases lolll

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/07/bmw-m3-spy-shots-3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm watching the game right now but they haven't shown much of Bron, has anyone seen what he's wearing tonight??

Doesn't look like we will see any lebron 12 at major retailers at least until December/Jan. I have the instinct and dunk force at my store and we got an email to send those back to nike as well as the first 2 CW :smh:

Doesn't look like we will see any lebron 12 at major retailers at least until December/Jan. I have the instinct and dunk force at my store and we got an email to send those back to nike as well as the first 2 CW
mean.gif
What did the dunk force have printed on the medial side of the posite? '23' or the '6' or the dunkman logo ? 

Was there any mention to why they decided to push back the iD release? Starting to wonder if the Lebron leaving Nike rumors may have some legs. I understand a recall on shipped product due to faulty eyelets but to postpone ID's that still have to be made and shipped with 4-6 week delivery windows seem odd. I mean it doesn't take long to communicate a change of glue on eyelets, emails are instant....

I guess that recall was true regarding the references tot eh number 6 on the shoe as well.

the xmas pair has LRJ_330 on the pulltab

Talked to my boy that works at HOH, thrre wont be anything released until December....need instincts and datas

Got my LIfestyle 12's and i'm a huge fan of these.  You can go a 1/2 size down on them if you want, but I did TTS.  They're about right in between.  

Can't wait to see the other colorways, as I want them all! 

Back
Top Bottom