The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The delay turned this thread into the Beats VS the world thread :lol:

I've been thinking though, with the delay what if Bron ended up rocking the XII this year and next? :rolleyes

What if we don't get the XIII until the season after the next? :\

Last edited:
The delay turned this thread into the Beats VS the world thread
laugh.gif

I've been thinking though, with the delay what if Bron ended up rocking the XII this year and next?
eyes.gif

What if we don't get the XIII until the season after the next?
ohwell.gif
Bob you doing 4much thinking
laugh.gif

man instincts look good until that bright orange liner hits, welp back to just waiting on the exts in 2016 like Bob said
tongue.gif

The delay turned this thread into the Beats VS the world thread
laugh.gif

I've been thinking though, with the delay what if Bron ended up rocking the XII this year and next?
eyes.gif

What if we don't get the XIII until the season after the next?
ohwell.gif
Jordan releases (when Jordan was still playing) were out of wack. So it's not like Nike hasn't done it before. And with KD's early drop and Kobe's sort of next season in season drops, holding off a year sounds sort of normal

It's really hard to believe Nike would drop the ball two years in a row like this :smh:

The XI's were beautiful but Bron couldn't even wear them to actually play in, it was as if the shoe wasn't even made for him and Nike just threw his name on a random design :rolleyes

Now the XII's, they seem to fit the bill in regards to comfort but they can't even release them because of faulty production straight out the gate and it's straight across the board for the six releases :smh:

If that February release rumor is true there's no way Nike can release more than 10-12 colorways max. I can't imagine how they'll do any more than that without literally releasing one to two pair a week :x

Why does it really matter if Lebron played in the XI? As long as they're comfortable for you that's all that matters.

Most of the kicks he plays in, the colorways are never released to the public anyway. So him wearing a soldier or a XI shouldn't even matter. We aren't in the age of Jordan where you can buy the flu game or last shot that he actually wore accomplishing something.

IMO I wish Nike or his team would have told him about that, instead of just attaching a theme, cute name or gimmick to every sneaker.

Why does it really matter if Lebron played in the XI? As long as they're comfortable for you that's all that matters.

Most of the kicks he plays in, the colorways are never released to the public anyway. So him wearing a soldier or a XI shouldn't even matter. We aren't in the age of Jordan where you can buy the flu game or last shot that he actually wore accomplishing something.

IMO I wish Nike or his team would have told him about that, instead of just attaching a theme, cute name or gimmick to every sneaker.

If it's his signature shoe he should at least be playing in the model at least :rolleyes

I was pretty much only stating that Nike has dropped the ball with his pass two sigs :smh:

As time goes on the 12's get more "meh" to me... even the 6 meridians which I was hype about have lost their luster. (I blame Drake for that)

Maybe ID will change how I feel about these like someone else has said. The PE's I have seen were weak too though.

blehhhh

I wonder if Nike is going to send all the defective 12's to outlets or fix what has already been produced. I thought for sure they would just fix the pairs that hadn't been shipped to stores yet; but with how long this is taking they might really be producing another batch.

I wonder if Nike is going to send all the defective 12's to outlets or fix what has already been produced. I thought for sure they would just fix the pairs that hadn't been shipped to stores yet; but with how long this is taking they might really be producing another batch.

Double up for the low

Do you realize they're shoes and sneakers that cost $500 and $1,000?

Luxury shoes cost a lot more then 200 dollars ..
Cognitive dissonance.

Both of you lack a bit of perspective on this matter.

To the person who can only afford McDonalds, Olive Garden is considered a luxury meal.

The person who cannot afford those 1000 dollar shoes, a 200 dollar shoe is indeed considered a luxury item.

Do you intentionally end every sentence with an emoticon?

I know that's random, but it's something I've noticed :lol:

Doesn't everyone? :\

You just did it too :rolleyes

Btw you forgot your :nerd: at the end of your first sentence :smh:

I figured I'd let you kno :nthat:

Not sure why I started doing it, now it's sort of a habit :lol:

Last edited:

Cognitive dissonance.

Both of you lack a bit of perspective on this matter.

To the person who can only afford McDonalds, Olive Garden is considered a luxury meal.

The person who cannot afford those 1000 dollar shoes, a 200 dollar shoe is indeed considered a luxury item.
just because you can't afford it, doesnt make it a luxury item.. for example a honda accord is not a luxury sedan, but if you have only driven 1990 buick, a honda accord is a luxury to have... that in of itself does NOT make a honda accord a luxury sedan though

you lack reading comprehension skills of understanding the term "Luxury"

I'm still hearing December for NSRL's and possibly HOL's, from Nike "people."  

Not saying Finishline guy was wrong, he probably doesn't have any info yet from Nike on an update.  
They said they weren't quite sure when it would come out; they said that february is the best guestimate/ most likely

just because you can't afford it, doesnt make it a luxury item.. for example a honda accord is not a luxury sedan, but if you have only driven 1990 buick, a honda accord is a luxury to have... that in of itself does NOT make a honda accord a luxury sedan though

I just wanted to quote that, just because. I think that whoever repped you, is really being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom