The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
After the XI and this nonsense with the XII I think they will skip over the XIII 
laugh.gif

Dang.. ever since someone pointed out how @BarbarianBob uses smileys at the end of every sentence I notice it every time.. and it annoys the crap out of me lol

Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear that my ways irritate you :smh:

In a sea of post on every page I only try to stand out and show emotion in every sentence :\

Makes him seem friendlier imo

Thanks man :wink:

I'm just a gentle giant :pimp:

Don't start no ish it won't be no ish :lol:

Bob was never one of the "meaner" guys on #NT

Let 'em know Red :nthat:

I'm one of the good guys around here :lol:

That's ridiculous? Why would a fine, upstanding company like Nike[sup]TM[/sup]  need to pay people to protect their products in an online forum? After all, Nike[sup]TM[/sup]  already does lots of charity work, as with the Doernbecher Foundation. I'm sure Nike[sup]TM[/sup]  had a perfectly acceptable and understandable reason for the delay and they will surely have the fix done and reissue the shoes in a timely manner, but without compromising the unmatched quality of a Nike[sup]TM[/sup]  Lebron signature shoe. 

This message brought to you by The Paid Shills Guild of America
LMAO!!!!!

Nice Kicks performance review of the 12:

Actually very fair review....he had problems with the lockdown (lacing system) like I did, getting the laces tight enough because of the eyelets that don't have any housing around them in the bottom sections.  He also thought the traction was weak on less than well kept courts, which I can definitely see.  I only play on a pretty well kept court, so it wasn't apparent to me as much, but he said they collect dust on average courts very fast.  

He loved the cushioning and the "true to size" fit.  8.2/10 from him, pretty fair.  

Worth a watch if interested in on court performance.  

Last edited:
^Just checked this out, thanks

Anxious to try these on in both true size/.5 size down.  Pretty narrow foot here so not being able to tighten up the laces enough up front could be an issue

sports authority had em?
damn i woulda pull the trigger :x :smh:

Last edited:
To my lace swappers.....are we changing the orange laces in the meridians to a volt or blue laces as the flywire? :D

^ Probably, but you never know, sp has sent early before.

Difference is that those other instances were just them breaking the street date, this time would be them selling a shoe that's been recalled. Nike would probably not be too pleased with that :lol:

People that ordered NSRL's off sneakerhead got an email that they had been recalled with instructions to send them right back.  

A newer update from Matt Powell.....

Last edited:

but those are fake :stoneface:

Super fake, from the bad posite construction/material, the poor heel tab looking like wet laundry and the Elite Box calling it a PS Elite, Jade, Orange, Red color "codes" on the label. When the hell was the last time Nike used some regular names like "orange" and "red"?? :lol:

Difference is that those other instances were just them breaking the street date, this time would be them selling a shoe that's been recalled. Nike would probably not be too pleased with that :lol:
True I see, sp says they shipping oct 28, thought I read nike rescehduled for early november?

This needs to be cleared up really soon and I hope it is true that the dunkforce come out on the 11th to get the ball rolling. Also the meridians actually don't look bad for ball which is great since I wanted to use em for that. I think lace swapping will suck in this shoe simply because if the material is hard to even tighten up I can imagine the process to change laces.

On another note...

Being that the wheat foamposite pros released and Nike announcing a re-release of the wheat AF1s, is a wheat Lebron XII on it's way in time for the ASG? 
glasses.gif

On another note...

Being that the wheat foamposite pros released and Nike announcing a re-release of the wheat AF1s, is a wheat Lebron XII on it's way in time for the ASG? 
glasses.gif
wheat XII ASG
laugh.gif

not just no but ah 7734 nah
mean.gif

even if you tried to tie tims into the NYC life for the ASG it wouldn't come close to living up to the hype of the last 3yrs
nerd.gif

getting my Bob on, that so didn't sound right
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom