The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

They look exactly the same as last years Dunkman.
I think last years are better
mean.gif
2 #s 5s and 7s best dunkmans ever of all time

I like the new dunkman. 

last year the darker colored green killed them for me, I just couldnt do it.

had they replaced the darker green with black = instacop for me.  

but this new one looks stupid with the clear sole IMO.

Last edited:
Last edited:
For anyone who hasn't seen these in person yet, I stopped by HoH to check them out. The Megafuse is WAYYYY studier than I anticipated. Impressed by the overall construction and IMO seem more tank like,, durability wise, than the X's. just my $.02

i wish they would make a dunkman with a black base and neon green, similiar to the vii.. this neon green/gray base just doesnt do it for me.. 

That would be fire. Don't know why they did grey after that beautiful cw.

That would be fire. Don't know why they did grey after that beautiful cw.
weren't the IXs black based

while most are grey based

and then there were these

XI's actually do look a little better once I put the pics up against each other.
so while everybody's asking for black based, the majority are grey based and will just forget they made 8DMs
laugh.gif

The ixs were dark grey, not black. The xs were that seaweed green. The only black and green pair are the viis. Also I don't think the 3s ever released

The ixs were dark grey, not black. The xs were that seaweed green. The only black and green pair are the viis. Also I don't think the 3s ever released
never seen IXs in person only in pics but if they're a mix being dark grey well that stands that most being grey based 8/10 I mean of course we're counting DF as DM

It's interesting......I've seen a few guys say they don't like the striped swoosh on the Dunk Force.

The swoosh and the stenciled 6 and Dunkman logos on the medial posite are really the only things I like about the shoe. Other than that, I find it a bit bland.

Last edited:
In this pic, yes, but as I recall this is not how they look in person.

12's seem to be more grey-ish. 11's have those weird green shades that spoil the Dunkman IMHO.

Here are more pics of the 11's not sure if it's visible on pics tho.
http://nikelebron.net/nike_lebron_j...ry/?album=NikeLeBronXIGallery2&filter=dunkman

XI's actually do look a little better once I put the pics up against each other.
I agree with you that the XI's looks better in this picture, but in person they ain't that good imo. Still a good cop at 149 $ I'm in love with the 12's will probably cop every release haha
roll.gif
 I think it's a mix of the Lebron 9's and 11's both great shoes for me.  

I almost grabbed those volts so many times, but  eventually passed... let me see them some where for the super low and i might still grab them lol

I loved the seaweed X, in fact I maybe one of the only ones who did, and it was the only X I ended up buying. I really like the XII, but I cant bring myself to spend 200 on it when I'm trying to curb buying.

Back
Top Bottom