The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

i got away 11's for $100 
smokin.gif

KPs, GKs, Aways.. all sold well.. what are you talking about.. and getting them on discount like 160-180 isnt 120..  

go on JJ right now.. they have 0 aways.  
Now stop quoting me and run along please

Now stop quoting me and run along please
lol stop talking non sense and run along please.  You act like 100 dollar discount was everywhere for aways.. i never saw it personally and I lived in the lebron xi thread last year, he probably won it on ebay or something 

Last edited:

i got away 11's for $100 :smokin  let's see if i can get the hol's at that price 
let me know were so i can cop right now! 

the aways were available for cheap but not in a FSR on a few sites but they sold out with the quickness. just had to be at the right place at the right time. they didn't sit on sale for 100 like some shoes do (that actually flop).

LeBron 11 sold very well...one of the top grossing LeBron models ever! Nike grossed over $300 million in sales revenue worldwide! Flop yeah right!

Last edited:
 the aways were available for cheap but not in a FSR on a few sites but they sold out with the quickness. just had to be at the right place at the right time. they didn't sit on sale for 100 like some shoes do (that actually flop).
This

i was just trying to say that maybe if i wait i can catch the hol's like i did the aways 

[thread="594262"] [/thread]
This

i was just trying to say that maybe if i wait i can catch the hol's like i did the aways 

definitely plausible.

LeBron 11 sold very well...one of the top grossing LeBron models ever! Nike grossed over $300 million in sales revenue worldwide! Flop yeah right!

Those numbers are from the X.

The XI numbers as a whole have not been released yet.

All anyone knows is that very early on (like 2 or 3 c/ws in) the XI was on track to be the highest grossing Lebron to date.

But to be fair, the model could have taken a dive in the middle and fell short or even matched the revenue of the previous year.

Keep in mind that when we get end of the year numbers, the new Lebron is typically released in October. So you're getting both XI and XII numbers.

Last edited:

Those numbers are from the X.

The XI numbers as a whole have not been released yet.

All anyone knows is that very early on (like 2 or 3 c/ws in) the XI was on track to be the highest grossing Lebron to date.

But to be fair, the model could have taken a dive in the middle and fell short or even matched the revenue of the previous year.

Keep in mind that when we get end of the year numbers, the new Lebron is typically released in October. So you're getting both XI and XII numbers.

those numbers have part of the X but not all. for ol boy to say the XI is a flop... thats comical.

now i truly understand generational gaps...i understand why old folks refuse to like rap or rock n roll etc. they are just so used to what they are used to and nostalgic that they refuse to change. premium leather for functional basketball is over and done. performance wise, it doesnt even compare. its like wearing a chuck T in the 80s when jordans started...i bet some of those people were complaining about leather too.

i am a fan of premium materials. but i wouldnt expect nike to make performance shoes in heavy, hot rigid premium materials ever again.

LOL sales figures don't matter... You realize these figures are presented to investors? And if Nike was lying about them they'd be up **** creek without a paddle?

those numbers have part of the X but not all. for ol boy to say the XI is a flop... thats comical.

The numbers reflect most of the X.

Everything after the Christmas.

The corks, asg, BHM, setting, elites, denims, re-entry's etc.

your right. i was thinking the numbers were staggered like most companies are meaning the fiscal year, or sales totals, were not from jan 1 - dec 31 but from a different point in time.

As far as the discount debate goes.......I've always appreciated the bargain-hunting skills of NT members, but sometimes I think the whole process of "letting them sit" is a bit overrated. Not everyone wants to wait, potentially for months to get them a bit cheaper. Now 40 or 50% off? Sure! But Jimmy Jazz has only marked down the XI's by a measly $30 for models that were released almost a year ago. Life's is too short for that!

FINALLY got my feet in some 12's while I was Birthday shoppin' for my momma, and these things are NICE.  Tried on an 11, which is what I always wear in LeBron's....and to me, it felt the same as all my other ones in regards to room.  When I sized down to the 10.5, my toes were obviously closer but I felt no discomfort whatsoever.  I felt like I will have so much more control down there when working out, but while saying that...I'm curious as to if I'll start to feel the discomfort when being active vs. standing there stationary in a FTL.  If anybody has put some time into their HOL's, I'd love to know what the break-in is like with these.  I'll make my final decision on size when I go back for the Instincts, but I'm definitely excited.  As for the DF, the posite didn't turn me off like I thought it was going to....it still has more of a very dark grey look to it.  

Not to mention, the gear that goes along with this model is so nice....especially the stuff for the Instincts.  Everything....hat, shirt, shorts, hoodie....had me geeking out like a little kid.  Definitely some simple inexpensive stuff to put on the Christmas list 
laugh.gif

I lived in the area for quite a while so I've always been aware of Akron's existence lol.

But I think cleveland and Youngstown have kinda always over shadowed Akron and anything it had to offer.

I grew up in Youngstown and will tell you in the late 80s early 90s we always feared the Akron and Canton area football teams...some big boys out that way, but we did overshadow their court skills in that area.

Talking about discounts for the XI. Remember CityGear hit us with the Superhero Elites for $99. 
nthat.gif

That's insane
sick.gif
I've been trying to move my pair, but I'd keep them out of principle before I let them go for a bill!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom