The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Insert Whitney Houston.gif if I was the clerk or manager.

But hustle hard. Get in where you can fit in, blah, blah, blah.

With everything dropping, I'll probab hold off on the Instincts for now.

But I'm not too pissed because I tried on a sz 13 and they didn't fit me and that's what I would've ordered
ohwell.gif

It's official now everyone, I'm a sz 14
tired.gif

Those feels. I was sending my shoes I had outgrown to my 45 year-old uncle when I was 10 years old
laugh.gif
I think I was a size 10-10.5 for a year.

Those feels. I was sending my shoes I had outgrown to my 45 year-old uncle when I was 10 years old :lol: I think I was a size 10-10.5 for a year.

Dude I was wearing a sz 10 at 10 years of age and 11 at 11 etc etc :stoneface:

My foot stopped growing at 13 and sz 13 or at least that's what I thought and I was about 5'8" :\

I hit a growth spurt and shot up to 6'0" between 16 - 18 and ended up 6'4" around 22 - 23 >D

I thought my foot was done at 13 though and I had been fighting it but there's no stopping genetics :lol:

those grey toes still sitting in stores....wow i need to go the mall tomorrow....and those Dunkforces are looking nice i must admit in that pic!

I've worn a sz 12 since 6th grade. Foot never grew after that. I have sized down to 11.5 now days because I like a more snug fit now.

Both 14 from NBA Store deal this morning shipped.:D

You have to single handedly be responsible for the obliteration of all discounted sz 14 pairs of anything :lol:

I remember seeing you buy up all the sz 14's in the KD thread and me saying to myself sheesh I'm glad I can rock a 13 :smh:

But now that I've accepted my true sz 14 I see that deals will be a lot harder for me to come by |I

Last edited:
You have to single handedly be responsible for the obliteration of all discounted sz 14 pairs of anything
laugh.gif

I remember seeing you buy up all the sz 14's in the KD thread and me saying to myself sheesh I'm glad I can rock a 13
mean.gif

But now that I've accepted my true sz 14 I see that deals will be a lot harder for me to come by
tired.gif
Just remember to not think twice or they will be gone.
happy.gif

HOH by me "doesn't get size 14"
mean.gif

I am all in on the XII.

Just remember to not think twice or they will be gone.:D
HOH by me "doesn't get size 14":smh:
I am all in on the XII.

I can't even be mad at you :lol:

Not too many spots in my area get the sz 14's either and if they do its one pair :smh:

I'm atleast glad to know now I'm a true sz 14 in these, that way when the deals pop I know exactly what size to grab |I

Back
Top Bottom