The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
My dudes!!! Good look for posting that sale! Picked up the instict for 140. Waaaay more worth it. Too bad they don't have more **** out to cop lol. I'd abuse that discount yo

Was able to grab my size 13 NRSL for $138 plus shipping :nthat:

Kind of wish I held off on the instincts even though I got them with the 20% off deal. Oh well....worth it :D

Grabbed the HOaL for $145 shipped... I honestly think that this colorway will end up being the "it" colorway ala Kings Pride of the 11.

I might hoop in my pair to justify it. I promised myself only 5 pairs of 12s total. I'm at two already. Still need one more iD, Datas, and the ASG pair... I'm sure thee GR Cavs colorway will be a must and those exts... Not to mention elites... Boy I'm in trouble.

Was wondering why this thread jumped a few pages.
laugh.gif

Y'all went in, congrats.
pimp.gif

I'm so jelly though.
frown.gif

If the hexagonal zoom doesn't work, then what's the point? Doesn't that just make these your average nike zoom shoe? This is a step down from the XI's IMO.
I can feel the zoom in the forefoot quite well. Nice and cushy. It just doesn't compare to the heel zoom, which almost feels double stacked.

Man, that California tax brought it to $150. The psychological difference $12 makes. They don't seem so cheap anymore. I'm probably gonna pass now.

If the hexagonal zoom doesn't work, then what's the point? Doesn't that just make these your average nike zoom shoe? This is a step down from the XI's IMO.

in no way is the 12 a step down from the 11 regarding cushioning and comfortability. aesthetics...to each his own. but, comfort and functionality? no way.

how can you even feel the zoom on the 11 when both of your feet are numb?

if retail is 199.99 plus tax

an i got these for under 150 shipped to my door

why the hell would i not cop?

Considering how long these colors are taking to sell out on discount..... It's a good indicator of how many pairs are out there. Just waiting for markdowns.... Just waiting.

This sale at DSG is really killing me.

Got three different kicks all last week, but this sale is surely a blessing!!

*DECISIONS*

I was open when i seen $138 on DSG. Thought i caught a glitch and ran to paypal with the quicknessThat $12 tax almost made me fall back too

Back
Top Bottom