The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Ignore them Lewi, when they've dried up the same people will be saying they regret not getting them. :lol:

Dunkmans ain't drying up no time soon :lol:

May get a pair tomorrow. Not 100% sure yet.

Yea Dunkmans are gonna dry up alright :rolleyes

More like dry rot from sitting on shelves for retail until them discounts start poppin :lol:

They're ok but just seem really plain to me, almost generic :smh:

wasnt meant towards you at all BB. your post just invoked thoughts of some that are in here and especially in the kobe thread that have that frame of mind...lol they take that #lebrongang #kobegang stuff to heart!

I can dig it :lol:

I too don't really understand how liking one automatically makes you not like the other :smh:

Last edited:
wasnt meant towards you at all BB. your post just invoked thoughts of some that are in here and especially in the kobe thread that have that frame of mind...lol they take that #lebrongang #kobegang stuff to heart!
Yeah never understood that mentality. I wear Lebron XIs casually because I like the design but I wear Kobe 9s to ball in because I feel uncoordinated if I ball in mid or high tops. Am I a Lebron fan? Kind of (although it's based off of having respect for him taking the effort to be a good dad). Am I a Kobe fan? Once again kind of, he is really exciting to watch play the game IMO

never understood why SOME who are fans of one athlete or another, LBJ or KB dont have the ability to like the others shoe. if you like sneakers, you just like sneakers...right?
like i said a few pages back..i would feel like a hypocrite if i rocked kobes....the fact that i love sneakers is not enough to justify me buying a pair...but my love for sneakers does allow me to say if the sneaker is dope or not no matter the player!

Really like Lebron's PE he has on tonight. Simple black and gold
smokin.gif

They're the more limited release so far right? I've only seen stock on NDC.

I guess they were the more limited but they aren't exclusice to nike at all. Finishline and other stores have or had them online too

With a Lace Swap and a Lace Lock.  The lace is from the ASG 11 with the touch of the same blue and 3M

Which do you all like best?
the blanket in this pic messed me up, first glance I thought you were showing off the Christmas
laugh.gif
 nice lace swap it brings out the black line things on the upper

Back
Top Bottom