The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Bruh, still think the XI looks better but maaaaan the XII is much more comfortable(I also didnt break in any XI so idk if thats the case) but the XII is nice in its own way

I'm starting to see the comfort that people are talking about. One thing I don't like his how you can't tie the laces but so tight, so you don't feel locked down.

I'm starting to see the comfort that people are talking about. One thing I don't like his how you can't tie the laces but so tight, so you don't feel locked down.
THIS!

IDK if it's the same for you but i feel locked down in the lower foot area but from my ankle up i dont. 

I'm more likely to have the turn when it comes to the six Ms than the Xmas color. They don't look that bad in person.

These do collect dust pretty easily, got to wipe a bit more often.  

But man... traction level on the XX8s is top 2 if not the best on any shoe IMO.  Tough to compare anything to those.

i think this for me is the nail in the coffin. gonna keep playing in my xx8's and use my nsrl's for casual wear

is this deal for dsg still available for the NSLR's?
or anywhere near that price anywhere?
Right now on Footlocker, the Lebron 12s aren't excluded from discount, except for the HOL. Code LKS14D5D takes 20% off orders of 200 or more, so if you add a pair of socks, etc, the shoes will be 160

Last edited:

is this deal for dsg still available for the NSLR's?
or anywhere near that price anywhere?
Right now on Footlocker, the Lebron 12s aren't excluded from discount, except for the HOL. Code LKS14D5D takes 20% off orders of 200 or more, so if you add a pair of socks, etc, the shoes will be 160
yep.. cheapest options
[table][tr][td][h4]SPECIAL PROMOTION:
Headbands/Wristbands 2 for $2.49[/h4]

Promo Item #1
For Bare Feet NBA Headband
Product #: 4606359 
Color: Purple 
Style: NBA League Gear
This item ships Free! 
[/td][td][h4]  Ship to Home[/h4]
Available for pickup in 5-6 Business Days
[/td][td]Quantity: 1  
Edit Item
Remove
Move to My Wish List[/td][td]Price:
$2.49
Now
$1.24[/td][td]Total
$1.24[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Promo Item #2
For Bare Feet NBA Headband
Product #: 4606359 
Color: Purple 
Style: NBA League Gear
This item ships Free! 

These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts
[/td][td]  [/td][td]Move to My Wish List[/td][td]Price:
$2.49
Now
$1.25[/td][td]Total
$1.25[/td][/tr][tr][td][h4]Nike Lebron 12 - Men's[/h4]
[img]http://images.footlocker.com/pi/84593583/small/nike-lebron-12-mens[/img]

Product #: 84593583 
Size: 10.0 
Color: Cave Purple/Hyper Crimson/Hyper Turquoise 
Style James, Lebron | Width - D - Medium
[/td][td][h4]  [/h4]
 Store Pickup 

Select a store to view availability
select store

[h4]  Ship to Home - [/h4]
Free 

Arrives in 5-6 Business Days
(more delivery options available in checkout)
[/td][td]
Update 
Remove
Move to My Wish List[/td][td]Price:
$199.99[/td][td]Total
$199.99[/td][/tr][/table]
[h6]Estimate Shipping & Handling and Savings (optional)[/h6]
  1. Select Country  Afghanistan American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria Burundi Cambodia Canada Cayman Islands Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Ecuador El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guinea Heard Island And McDonald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Japan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Luxembourg Madagascar Malawi Maldives Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Monaco Montserrat Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niue Norfolk Island North Korea Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena San Marino Sao Tome And Principe Saudi Arabia Seychelles Singapore Slovakia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Saint Kitts And Nevis Saint Pierre And Miquelon Sudan Svalbard And Jan Mayen Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Turkey Turkmenistan Turks And Caicos Islands Tuvalu United States Minor Outlying Islands Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican U.S. Virgin Islands Wallis And Futuna Western Sahara Samoa Yemen Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe   Country not listed?
  2. Enter ZIP Code  
  3. Select Home Shipping  5-6 Business Days 3-4 Business Days, $5.99 2 Business Days (order by 11AM CT), $14.99 1 Business Day (order by 11AM CT), $24.99 
  4. Using a Promotional/Coupon Code? 

20% off Orders $200 or more

[table][tr][th=""]Subtotal:[/th][td]$202.48[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Estimated Shipping & Handling:[/th][td]FREE[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Estimated Savings:[/th][td]$40.00[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
Estimated Total:

Tax Calculated in Checkout
[/th][td]$162.48[/td][/tr][/table]

The Zoom pods on my iDs are wayyyyy more responsive than my HOLs were. Anyone else experience this?

Not on the ID's, but when trying on the Instincts (responsive) and the HOL's (non-responsive), I thought the guy at the store bought me two different models to try on. I thought I may have read that complaint somewhere else in this thread...

Last edited:
Not on the ID's, but when trying on the Instincts (responsive) and the HOL's (non-responsive), I thought the guy at the store bought me two different models to try on. I thought I may have read that complaint somewhere else in this thread...

Ok it's a little disappointing that the feel is different on different pairs/colorways

The Christmas look like Nike's way of sneaking in the South Beach colorway without calling them that for obvious reasons. As well if the laces were the same color as the upper, that would make them look a lot better (not saying I would copp), but would give it a more balanced look. Like with the Kobe 9 Elite Fundamentals the Black laces overdue it on the shoes rather than compliment them. The Datas are nice, but would rather see a 3M or silver swoosh with the crimson trim. Overall the Lebron 12 for me as been very nice to wear casually and to workout/hoop in.

*raises hand*

NSRLs are dead fish. HOL, DF, Instincts are springy.

It's weird at first I didn't have to re-lace at all but after the fuse got really broken in I'd wear them to warm up then it's like the fuse got softer in that time and I'd have to re-tighten the laces again. I love these though, and obviously to each his/her own, but so much better than the XI for me, which I liked actually.

I don't want to get excited, those are probably fake
tired.gif

That colorway is nice though just a little too yellow for me though
mean.gif
Maaaaan I don't post those ugly fakes in here 
laugh.gif

These are either for Ernie or he was taking a pic of Bron's shoes for tonight 

EDIT: Bron looks to be wearing them against the Pelicans tonight 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom