The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
looks like i won't get my datas until friday.

tracking says its on the truck for delivery but fedex came and dropped off my keurig but not the datas. can't wait anymore. gotta go do xmas stuff. kinda sad.

i think FedEx Int'l Priority gets delivered with a different truck. plus, I think they don't stop deliveries 'til 8PM... pretty late, so you might still have a chance!

Originally Posted by ahuangtoronto  

By the way, has anyone ordered off of Footpatrol? I was reading their shipping policy and it stated that they pay duties for USA and Australia, just wanted to confirm.
Hope it is true. Just bought a few Kobes and KDs on sale. 

looks like i won't get my datas until friday.

tracking says its on the truck for delivery but fedex came and dropped off my keurig but not the datas. can't wait anymore. gotta go do xmas stuff. kinda sad.

i think FedEx Int'l Priority gets delivered with a different truck. plus, I think they don't stop deliveries 'til 8PM... pretty late, so you might still have a chance!

Maaaan they came 30 minutes after I left. My only hope is that they take them to my local fedex since I requested to pick them up there before I left.

Maaaan they came 30 minutes after I left. My only hope is that they take them to my local fedex since I requested to pick them up there before I left.

I have to pick mine up tomorrow because the local spot close At 10 and that's when the truck is scheduled to get in tonight smdh. Picking up Datas on Christmas Day....

lol what was it about some of these cw's that took a minute for you guys to warm up to them??
roll.gif

I want to know where does the reflective blue comes into play on the TDMs?

they asking $220 for what?

Guess the formula should be to love all colors no matter what so that we can rid ourselves of the turn posts :lol:

ASG XII BEST BRON EVER :pimp:

For $220...I'm good. The only thing about the shoe that really turns me off is the big "6" on the front.

The "6" on TDMs are really an eyesore.

The TDMs are alright, not really feeling that colorway like that.

I'm actively trying to slow down my shoe buying. So I look at it like this:

- NSRLs cover the grey posite (have those)
- DF cover the green (have those)
- Datas have the cool liner (have those)
- I hate the "6"
- I hate the price increase

Back
Top Bottom