The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
You still arent following me. If nike releases the xmas pack a couple weeks before xmas then the ones who were going to get it regardless have their pairs...then when dudes see the big stars wearing them xmas day and are like ...oh thats fresh...then they can beast on em too. If people had a couple weeks before xmas they may be more inclined to buy cuz its seasonal wear. Opens up all kinds of possibilites.

Repped bro, I agree 100%. Potential sales Nike loses on...or maybe they know ish we don't...after all they're the ones with billions, not us. But I still think it's silly.

Whoa whoa whoa....how do you know i dont have billions? Lol.

You still arent following me. If nike releases the xmas pack a couple weeks before xmas then the ones who were going to get it regardless have their pairs...then when dudes see the big stars wearing them xmas day and are like ...oh thats fresh...then they can beast on em too. If people had a couple weeks before xmas they may be more inclined to buy cuz its seasonal wear. Opens up all kinds of possibilites.

Disagree. How much earlier would you prefer they release? You have Black Friday then about 4 weeks til Christmas. The Jordan release has been the no1 Christmas release the last few years. Why sandwich the pack in between that when you can get everyone hype on Christmas Day by having the players rock on court. Then have folks drop that Christmas money on them? It makes sense to me. I get what your saying though.

That dojo line though. Gonna have to use that one haha. I'll throw on some tech fleece joggers for the next pic so I can abide by the nT code hahaha.

If it ain't tight it ain't right :lol:

Saw the Christmas in person.

I did turn. Turned around and left the store

:rofl:

I was thinking the same thing :smh:

You think us billionaires don't come on message boards and converse like regular folks or something :rolleyes

My personal texter/typist does all the finger work but it's definitely my thoughts and opinions getting relayed |I

:lol:

That dojo line though. Gonna have to use that one haha. I'll throw on some tech fleece joggers for the next pic so I can abide by the nT code hahaha.

If it ain't tight it ain't right :lol:

Saw the Christmas in person.

I did turn. Turned around and left the store

:rofl:

I was thinking the same thing :smh:

You think us billionaires don't come on message boards and converse like regular folks or something :rolleyes

My personal texter/typist does all the finger work but it's definitely my thoughts and opinions getting relayed |I

:lol:

They hatin on us billionaires B. Gonna have to meet some fools in TEMECULA! :D

Repped bro, I agree 100%. Potential sales Nike loses on...or maybe they know ish we don't...after all they're the ones with billions, not us. But I still think it's silly.

I know because you would have sent that gumbo u promised and shipped it for free :smile:

I know because you would have sent that gumbo u promised and shipped it for free :smile:

J. My mom passed shortly after i talked to you about that. The reason it took so long to begin with was she was sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
They hatin on us billionaires B. Gonna have to meet some fools in TEMECULA!
happy.gif
You can't rock Brons tho. Gotta throw on a beater and some slip-ons first 
laugh.gif

Bought the lebron 12s for son and broken eyelet in box. Exchanged and 2 broken eyelets in box. Pure garbage 200$ junk. Way to go Nike keep it in china. Won't buy another pair of junk Nike again. No quality at all.

They hatin on us billionaires B. Gonna have to meet some fools in TEMECULA! :D

:pimp:

Billionaire gumbo though :wow:

The shrimps and lobster tails would be colossal :pimp:

The sausage would be made of adolescent Kobe beef :smokin

The broth would be made of pure alkaline water and Louis XIII :nthat:

An 8 ounce cup would run you about $17,489 euros :nthat:

You know all this rambling has me thinking of that Chapelle MTV Cribs skit :lol:

Bought the lebron 12s for son and broken eyelet in box. Exchanged and 2 broken eyelets in box. Pure garbage 200$ junk. Way to go Nike keep it in china. Won't buy another pair of junk Nike again. No quality at all.

Are you talking about the plastic eyelets? A lot of boxes had the plastic eyelets left in them after switching them to metal on the shoes.

Making an account to say this :smh:

Not realizing they had switched to metal :smh:

Are you talking about the plastic eyelets? A lot of boxes had the plastic eyelets left in them after switching them to metal on the shoes.

THIS. had one from like a size 15 in my instincts. Wasnt broken just extra but that confirmed all recalls were from the eyelets. Imo nike did a good job considering the time frame.

Was told that nike had workers brought over to work on the eyelet situation so while waiting for most of the nsrl to return to them Nike was already working on the pairs still sitting here in the warehouse...reason being that's why the hol were ready to roll out on time

Back
Top Bottom