The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Naw she's the first bruh and probably last and only as well
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Them Xmas joints can't get any acknowledgement. I think she's like 3rd person to drop some pick-up pics, but nobody even noticed

I honestly didn't think they could do worse on a LeBron XMas shoe than the XIs, oh Nike how I have underestimated thee. From the 8s it has gotten progressively worse every year. XMas Kobes have been consistently nice up until this year 
mean.gif
 the EXTs or FK lows would have been better choices.

I honestly didn't think they could do worse on a LeBron XMas shoe than the XIs, oh Nike how I have underestimated thee. From the 8s it has gotten progressively worse every year. XMas Kobes have been consistently nice up until this year 
mean.gif
 the EXTs or FK lows would have been better choices.
man ima need yall to back up off the XI's!
ohwell.gif

My little cousins (15 and 9) came all the way to Alaska for christmas, so I had to spread the xmas cheer with some new lebrons. Their parents got money but have them running around in some Target joints. This was their first pair of Nikes ever.
mean.gif
Those Kobes > all XIIs ...good job 
pimp.gif

is sports authority still selling the defective pairs?

the instincts to be exact

Last edited:
I honestly didn't think they could do worse on a LeBron XMas shoe than the XIs, oh Nike how I have underestimated thee. From the 8s it has gotten progressively worse every year. XMas Kobes have been consistently nice up until this year :smh:  the EXTs or FK lows would have been better choices.

Agreed

My little cousins (15 and 9) came all the way to Alaska for christmas, so I had to spread the xmas cheer with some new lebrons. Their parents got money but have them running around in some Target joints. This was their first pair of Nikes ever. :smh:

View media item 1324090

Respect

Back
Top Bottom