The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
MORE PLEASE!

STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THESE 12'S WILL MAKE ME GO HAM AGAIN LIKE I DID WITH THE LEBRON 9. PASSED ON A LOT WITH THE 10'S AND 11'S.

This...some of these new pics and colorways lookin RIGHT! But I went ham on the 10's lol, unlike Memph. 11's not so much.

Tons of clear pics and they were hot garbage. 2 blurry pics in a new CW and everyone goes nuts. Ha ha ha it never fails. Why I love NT.

Every time man. Every time :lol:
This is usually true, but I frequent all the Bron threads...I liked these from the jump. Blurry pics, clear pics, these have potential. And for some reason I really dig the "bulky" look like the hard posite lines from the XI. But as always...people "come Round"

Why must dudes always point out people changing there opinions on kicks? I mean is that not normal? To feel one way and for whatever reason change your mind? :lol:

This shoe will be great if the color ways make a return to greatness. Only way I see this one gaining any kind of success. 

It's just funny. Everyone has a opinion but it's funny how off a few pics without ever seeing in person, trying it on ect people say there passing on the whole line. "No 12s for me this year" "I'm glad Nike saving me money" and all that. I still wonder how many dog a shoe on NT to "stand by their word" but on the low have a mountain of the very shoe they dog. I know it happens.

Last edited:
I don't dislike them, I don't really like them... I just want to see better pics, see these on foot, see more colorways.

I like the design its new and different but the colors are what will make this shoe. Already so far the teal one with orange is a pass but maybe the Lions Heart will enter my collection. Honestly since being a Lebron Fan since the cars I at least need to get one of these.

It's just funny. Everyone has a opinion but it's funny how off a few pics without ever seeing in person, trying it on ect people say there passing on the whole line. "No 12s for me this year" "I'm glad Nike saving me money" and all that. I still wonder how many dog a shoe on NT to "stand by their word" but on the low have a mountain of the very shoe they dog. I know it happens.

I understand where your coming from but did the shoe not look different initially? The new pics versus what first popped up are very different thus people feeling one way about what they were first looking at versus what they currently have to draw an opinion off of. I mean at the moment isn't that all we have is pics to judge from :lol: and even when they drop and we get to see them in hand or try them on opinions will change again in one direction or the other ....

So many colorways with turquoise according to that list... Thats weird. I mean, is not like he plays for the damn Hornets. Smh. Also like somebody said when the midsole is same color as the foam it looks 1000x better. Still down since 1st pics leaked

*I know teal and turquoise r different colors but they are similar enough. Like infrared and bulls jersey red

Last edited:
So many colorways with turquoise according to that list... Thats weird. I mean, is not like he plays for the damn Hornets. Smh. Also like somebody said when the midsole is same color as the foam it looks 1000x better. Still down since 1st pics leaked

I noticed the same thing when that list first surfaced in the XI thread :smh: I really wish he would drop more team based colorways :rolleyes ..... but then again at this point what team he even plays for this season is still up in the air just like the WTL's release date :lol:

Why must dudes always point out people changing there opinions on kicks? I mean is that not normal? To feel one way and for whatever reason change your mind? :lol:

It's the fact that people continue to bother forming "cop or pass" level opinions year off of first looks year after year that I find funny.

Like, instead of speaking in hyperbole only to end up potentially eating those words, why not just sit back, watch, and finally wait until a pair releases before saying how you feel? Does it not get tiring to keep making the same mistake repeatedly? :lol:

Why not "They're not doing it for me in that picture" instead of "These are garbage, great job Nike", is all I'm saying.

It's the fact that people continue to bother forming "cop or pass" level opinions year off of first looks year after year that I find funny.

Like, instead of speaking in hyperbole only to end up potentially eating those words, why not just sit back, watch, and finally wait until a pair releases before saying how you feel? Does it not get tiring to keep making the same mistake repeatedly? :lol:

Why not "They're not doing it for me in that picture" instead of "These are garbage, great job Nike", is all I'm saying.

I can respect this answer :smokin

I'm kinda in for those nrsl teal miami dolphin joints. those will look kinda wavy with jeans

Every time man. Every time
laugh.gif
Exact reason why I urged everyone to hold off on all of the garbage talk before they had seen official pictures or got them in hand. Just pointless ramblings.

The vast majority will end up loving the shoe. Limited colorways will be eaten up with a quickness. We have seen exactly two colorways and half of the detractors are changing their minds. @ $200 I will still be picking and choosing which cw I go after.

Exact reason why I urged everyone to hold off on all of the garbage talk before they had seen official pictures or got them in hand. Just pointless ramblings.

The vast majority will end up loving the shoe. Limited colorways will be eaten up with a quickness. We have seen exactly two colorways and half of the detractors are changing their minds. @ $200 I will still be picking and choosing which cw I go after.

I agree with every word. I'll just continue to watch how they develop, and if I'm a fan (I like the Lion's Heart colorway) and they're $200, I'll impose the usual two pair rule and fall back.

These have potential but you guys need patience. Judging an entire shoe off of a few blurry stock room photos will keep you back and forth. I'll wait until I at least see decent pics if not in person to decide

slowly making the move to the XII from the XI.....they do look better on feet but i must chill, cant put together an XII collection similar to my XI or ill never get that new ///M6
roll.gif
 the turn is not happening yet! @BarbarianBob

slowly making the move to the XII from the XI.....they do look better on feet but i must chill, cant put together an XII collection similar to my XI or ill never get that new ///M6 :rofl:  the turn is not happening yet! @BarbarianBob

Oh you'll turn ..... They always turn :evil: wait til that one colorway hits and watch all hell break loose :lol:

Back
Top Bottom