The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Kobes it is for me. The LeBrons are the worst of the Big 3. The All-star Ewing 33 Hi top all ASG kicks this year. Hell, the ASG Reebok Blast are better than these.

The simplicity of the colourway is welcoming but that white (plastic) 'Fuse is going to be combination of yellow/brown after a few months.

You think so? Anyone have any experience cleaning the white fuse on these? Is it very difficult. Was thinking about doing an iD with a white upper I like the look

You think so? Anyone have any experience cleaning the white fuse on these? Is it very difficult. Was thinking about doing an iD with a white upper I like the look
white fuse tend to yellow in time, sucks cos my 8V2 "home" and 10 "home" somewhat turned yellowish-brown and i only use em for indoor ball (clean gym too)

Last edited:
ASG are clean

Might be bearable but far too underwhelming to consider buying especially with the price increase. Look like a pair of iDs or something

Honestly, the price increase won't mean much since I'll more than likely be able to use a coupon or something if people hate them.

And underwhelming? All indications from the other shoes were that they would be chill and not over the top.

A lot of dope colors drop throughout the year and a lot of IDs are better than release pairs.

What people did with the gumbo ids last year was magnificent.

I may be in the minority but I think this years ASG releases are a nice change from the crazy color ways that have released the last two years, I like them all

Even tho that's a GS pic... I'm still not feeling any of this year's ASG releases :rolleyes

My wallet says "Thank you", Nike. :D

Last edited:
ima just sit back and chill for a minute... i had a feeling they were gonna pop up today tho

Last edited:
I like the ASG colorway, and what they tried to do, just the way they "cut" up the color blocking on the posite makes it a little odd, weird lines.  It almost makes the shoe look like a different shape because they have divided the posite with two colors.  

Last edited:
Man, I wish Nike would incorporate something fun into this year's ASG. The previous years have been all creative box, shoe, story. 

Don't get me wrong this year's shoes are sleek but they just don't say "ALL-STAR" to me.

But this image is the first one there might be something the photo is missing.

Just take a second to compare these:

Heart of a Lion still reigns supreme.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
NSRL my dude.

Man, I wish Nike would incorporate something fun into this year's ASG. The previous years have been all creative box, shoe, story. 

Don't get me wrong this year's shoes are sleek but they just don't say "ALL-STAR" to me.

But this image is the first one there might be something the photo is missing.

Just take a second to compare these:
XI & XII look similar imo

I mean the design is a nice concept. If done with the correct colorway they would be dope. I wonder if nike has any other design concepts on this 12s upper.

Back
Top Bottom