The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Not doubting Axel's descriptions for a second......the guy's always been a reliable and thoughtful poster.

Quoted myself from a couple days ago showing my support for the guy’s info, and I stand by that. I based that on the posts I’ve seen him make, largely in other threads. It’s not like he just signed up a couple weeks ago and took off before pics were released. He put his rep on the line by making that description and came in here to face the music when his descrip wasn’t 100%. Kudos to him.

It's kind of sad that when some of us react positively and thankfully to a person's preview info that we're accused of being jock sniffers and looking for reps.

Disappointed, and like I said months back...I felt when all was said and done the Lion Heart would be the best colorway for the XII's....and now seeing the ASG, I still stand confident this is going to be the case

I don't get it, give ridiculous colors and,"its to much, why not something simple??". Give them something simple and you hear,"that's all they could think of??" I for one love the simple colorway afyer the last couple flamboyant asg's

images

nike-hyperposite-nyc-5.jpg

images

seeing themes and CWs like these had me excited last year when i heard that the ASG would be in New York this year.... was hoping Nike would take these colors and build on them to create the all star pack this year....the lebrons only work if you are a Brooklyn Nets fan!!
I completely forgot I had the SoL HPs. Thank you.

*runs to find them*

Corks have my attention. I slept on the 10 and this CW sounds like it could be something great.

man i think they shoulda did a throwback with leather on the sneakers instead of all the silly posite and whatnot

I'm not really sold on these actually being the ASG's .It just doesn't make any sense, all of the others have the shiny material like last years Super Bowl trainers and these don't have it any where at all and the colors aren't even close to the others.

I'm not really sold on these actually being the ASG's .It just doesn't make any sense, all of the others have the shiny material like last years Super Bowl trainers and these don't have it any where at all and the colors aren't even close to the others.
Swoosh is metallic, sole is gradient like the rest. But yeah, I'm holding out on these not being the official ASG kicks but I did the same thing when the XMas pair surfaced so... 
ohwell.gif

Man, I wish Nike would incorporate something fun into this year's ASG. The previous years have been all creative box, shoe, story. 

Don't get me wrong this year's shoes are sleek but they just don't say "ALL-STAR" to me.

But this image is the first one there might be something the photo is missing.

Just take a second to compare these:
worst ASG shoes in 4yrs, but I guess it's across the board bcuz even Adidas did black and white shoes for ASG.....

chill..................

The pic will leak soon. Just remember my description. 
"the heel tab is a clear blue plastic , accordion like piece like the KD vii asg strap while the sole is a gradient green to black. the laces are silver and black. the hyperposite has a grid,map like 3m lazer print. its also silver on the hyperposite. the hyperfuse is black and blue. "

You wanted me to remember it, and I did.... 
roll.gif

People shooting these down so soon smh. These are GS. We may see different color laces, flywire, even the medial swoosh that could better the design.
Doesn't matter. If the upper isn't purple green orange or some other loud color then they are garbage to many.

This years all star theme is completely different than what we got the last few years so nike probably went more subtle.

Galaxy
Area72
NOLA

And this year is a classic look
classic trash
Isn't that bad though, what was people expecting? Glittery lights and pom poms?
something that screamed NYC, the last 3 yrs screamed the city, we went to outer space, made contact and then wrestled gators and now what are we doing? they gonna need a heck of a story pulled out the creative writing teams behinds to explain this one, TBH IMHO if you're gonna go plain like this, wait til we have the ASG somewhere plain like Mil, Denver, Portland, OKC, Indiana, Charlotte, Phoenix, Sacramento, oh and last but not worst but still boring as heck Dallas, plain cities that don't have that HISTORY to really give a great theme 
nerd.gif
 I apologize ahead of time to anyone from these plain cities
I don't get it, give ridiculous colors and,"its to much, why not something simple??". Give them something simple and you hear,"that's all they could think of??" I for one love the simple colorway afyer the last couple flamboyant asg's
do simple during GR, do special for special releases, I mean adding a $20-50 up charge for plain, nah pass, thank the lord I don't support other states ASG shoes
embarassed.gif

Never believe people who say easy pass. Soon as a nice discount/sale comes along all of a sudden they cop and say "couldn't pass up on that price." Happens way too often. They don't like the shoe at $220 but then it looks OK at $150

I'm about to make a list of all those condemning the ASG's off of one pic of its "GS" version :smh:

I guarantee these same jokers will eat their words once more angles drop and the actual Men's pair with all the bells and whistles surface :rolleyes

You would think most wouldve learned their lesson by now going off the deep end off of the first shot or two upcoming releases :\

I mean think about how many of us didn't even like the XII when pics first surfaced, now damn near all of us own a pair or multiples minus a few :lol:

Last edited:
I'm about to make a list of all those condemning the ASG's off of one pic of its "GS" version :smh:

I guarantee these same jokers will eat their words once more angles drop and the actual Men's pair with all the bells and whistles surface :rolleyes

You would think most wouldve learned their lesson by now going off the deep end off of the first shot or two upcoming releases :\

I mean think about how many of us didn't even like the XII when pics first surfaced, now damn near all of us own a pair or multiples minus a few :lol:
I wish I could rep this a thousand times :lol: Well said, sir.

I have a feeling "the turn" is gonna be vicious when we get better pics and see the small details of these.

The only way there is a turn is if those turn out not to be the ASGs. I feel the pic posted gives enough to judge if you're feeling these or not.

Back
Top Bottom