The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Kyrie 1 ASG sold out faster than any of the other shoes in the pack too, and its not just the price point. The majority of people not buying shoes because of the price aren't the people buying ASG shoes online.

Actually aside from those Chrome Foams, these joints sold out the fastest. First to sell out on Nike.com too.

I got homies that caught on late & can't even find their size right now. :rofl:

CG been stingy with the discounts this year.
I noticed that too. I think they might be changing their ways. Even went as far as changing their rewards program which I wasn't too happy about

Yea man. Store became much less appealing. I'm actually dealing with a charge back with them on 2 orders that were never delivered. Their customer service is the worse and they even told me to file a chargeback :smh:

And yea... Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 them hardens go hard. Those look much better to me than the kyrie shoe :pimp:

Yea man. Store became much less appealing. I'm actually dealing with a charge back with them on 2 orders that were never delivered. Their customer service is the worse and they even told me to file a chargeback :smh:
That's just terrible. Hope that situation gets resolved

Repped for the info, but CVs were gone with the quickness. Gonna go drown out my sorrows by hooping in my all stars
click a different color then click the crimsons again.

That's just terrible. Hope that situation gets resolved

I have proof that they told me to do a chargeback and amex don't play from what I understand :D

Actually aside from those Chrome Foams, these joints sold out the fastest. First to sell out on Nike.com too.

I got homies that caught on late & can't even find their size right now.
roll.gif
They should've just made these Harden's signatures.

Debating if I'm gonna go for the ASG when OS Life posts them today for around 175 shipped. I like them but have spent a lot of money already this week on kicks ha.

Debating if I'm gonna go for the ASG when OS Life posts them today for around 175 shipped. I like them but have spent a lot of money already this week on kicks ha.

just wait.... its like, do you stretch yourself to save 40 or just pony up the money when things cool down?

just wait.... its like, do you stretch yourself to save 40 or just pony up the money when things cool down?
True, good point. Already went past what I was planning on spending because of the Chrome posites.  Best to just wait a little bit and let my bank account recover first.

sizes for ASG starting to dry up on Finishline.com  ,   Nike still has a FSR pretty much
FNL actually sold out. Didn't expect that to happen
All sizes will be back up on FNL within the next day or two. I've noticed they tend to pull down all stock and show "out of stock" a few days after the RD then all sizes magically reappear.  must be something in their inventory they are doing idk, but that's what I've noticed

That normally happens when they have leftover pairs in their stores. These weren't carried at the B&M FNL stores from my understanding. I would expect maybe a size or two reappearing from cancellations/returns but not an FSR. Distribution was kind of weird on the ASG Brons as the usual sites like CG, VILLA, and DTLR didn't even carry them in men's sizes

Last edited:
LeBron 12 LOW PRM QS "LEBRONOLD PALMER"
776652-383

I always grab a pair or two of the lows when they are for the extra low and have sat for awhile but if these really do drop march 1 i may have to pick them up on release day.

Passing on the palmers... they remind me of some air max Griffeys... still waiting for a pair to get. I would get the black/reds for the low.

CG been stingy with the discounts this year.
I noticed that too. I think they might be changing their ways. Even went as far as changing their rewards program which I wasn't too happy about

Tell me about it. I had been holding onto my $58 in rewards and when they changed the point value, that amount went down to $23. No advance notice they were changing it :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom