The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
great that the 13s wont thave a price raise. BUT, we need a price DECREASE 
indifferent.gif

great that the 13s wont thave a price raise. BUT, we need a price DECREASE :stoneface:

Bingo. I'm not surprised there is no price increase considering the backlash at the $200 price as is and that the 11 was the same price as the 12 and the 12 seems (no comfirmation) to be selling slower than the 11.

:lol: it's a broken record when a bunch of people voice that they don't like that garbage colorway but it's different when one person posts how excited they are for that same colorway over and over and over and over and over...

Are there any pics of the red lows besides when Lebron is sitting in the chair?

Last edited:
Nah, only ones worth buying after seeing them all in person are NSRLs. CVs let me down, didn't realize that fuse was so white, thought it was more like the BHMs and everytime I have the money I just buy another pair of Kobe IXs :lol: wheats will be copped though :smokin ...wanna see the black/chrome EXTs too.

Last edited:
:lol: it's a broken record when a bunch of people voice that they don't like that garbage colorway but it's different when one person posts how excited they are for that same colorway over and over and over and over and over...

Are there any pics of the red lows besides when Lebron is sitting in the chair?

Sit down or you aren't getting any supper

Blue ones are dope... lol not $200 dope but definitely one of the nicer colorways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom