The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
so another snkrs app exclusive for ext :x  :smh:  im bout to call it quits on nike since thy starting to play them games, already had me miss a pr of EXTs bcuz of this non-sense those reds are nice, to bad they really mean a few stores :rolleyes

Don't even trip if they put those EXT KDs on iD I'm sure they'll do the same. Your moisture level reached maximum capacity when you saw that huh? lol

Those red lows look hot.

Going to wait until the discount exclusion if taken off FTL to cop DH.

Last edited:
    you took my edit too b 
laugh.gif
  not srs

Last edited:
I don't know if its even worth checking the Beverly center.

This is like the ZX Xeno release yesterday....

so another snkrs app exclusive for ext
sick.gif

mean.gif
 im bout to call it quits on nike since thy starting to play them games, already had me miss a pr of EXTs bcuz of this non-sense those reds are nice, to bad they really mean a few stores
eyes.gif
Don't even trip if they put those EXT KDs on iD I'm sure they'll do the same. Your moisture level reached maximum capacity when you saw that huh? lol
no them KD ext options are garbage and def do not compensate on not being able to get the plaid/dots nikeid as a whole has started to flush down the drain on the bb side

$120! Crazy..I wouldn't even have thought twice. I bit into the DH off the NBA store deal. I figured it wasn't bad. Also got two day shipping for free, have shop runner so i suppose it was good.

Back
Top Bottom