The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Grizz used to be mad lost :lol: now he's tweeting people in Papua New Ginuea.

Bruh I'm still lost without a real clue :lol:

I had it and tried my best to get the hang of it when I had time but no avail |I

I got so tired of trying to tweet and respond and work the crap I just round up deleting it again :smh:

Grizz used to be mad lost
laugh.gif
now he's tweeting people in Papua New Ginuea.
Bruh I'm still lost without a real clue
laugh.gif

I had it and tried my best to get the hang of it when I had time but no avail
tired.gif

I got so tired of trying to tweet and respond and work the crap I just round up deleting it again
mean.gif

we know
laugh.gif

we just stop including you in the tweets you were to much of a hassle
tired.gif

we kept trying to help you crack the code, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, b, a, start.....did you remember to turn the controller upside down this time 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Grizz used to be mad lost
laugh.gif
now he's tweeting people in Papua New Ginuea.
Bruh I'm still lost without a real clue
laugh.gif

I had it and tried my best to get the hang of it when I had time but no avail
tired.gif

I got so tired of trying to tweet and respond and work the crap I just round up deleting it again
mean.gif

we know
laugh.gif

we just stop including you in the tweets you were to much of a hassle
tired.gif

we kept trying to help you crack the code, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, b, a, start.....did you remember to turn the controller upside down this time 
mean.gif

If you got the right people followed Twitter can be a gem.
true true, plus when companies tweet back with bad news like how they're not gonna release a marvel select hulk buster ironman for the avengers 2 age of ultron movie you can fuss at them knowing they aren't as thuggish as Verizon reps
laugh.gif

WIll I be able to get the Cowboys 'What If's' at a local foot locker or do I have to obtain this app everyone is talking about?

WIll I be able to get the Cowboys 'What If's' at a local foot locker or do I have to obtain this app everyone is talking about?
they're a TX release only, most pairs are going to DFW area.....nah i'm playing, they'll be widely available everywhere, I now believe they'll be my first pair of XIIs and i'm gonna wear mavs gear with them, they're perfect for that

not everyone has twitter or wants twitter.
its not an "advantage" more than its a convenience thing.

I only have a twitter account to receive nike notifications. I am 100% sure there are a ton of people that feel the same way.
This..... all I follow on twitter  is sneaker resources and a few adult movie actresses lol 

True. We need a new cw to talk about :lol: That new description has my curiosity.

Im actually interesting in more info about the Elites.

Like the official price (tho we already have an idea)

The box (just curious)

Non doctored photos

Pics with joggers or super skinny jeans or baggy denim so the fashion police to come out.

then we need pics of dudes bed spreads so we can tell them they have their priorities wrong.... we need all of that :lol:

cinder blocks for bed support :rofl: that can't be topped :nerd:

Last edited:
they're a TX release only, most pairs are going to DFW area.....nah i'm playing, they'll be widely available everywhere, I now believe they'll be my first pair of XIIs and i'm gonna wear mavs gear with them, they're perfect for that

Damn don't play like that, I thought you were serious for a second :lol:

I remember the Yankee Lebron's were a HOH only release so I had to jet down to NYC at the time, only to take the biggest L in sneaker history (won't discuss it).

I know these drop next Saturday. What are the chances I can waltz in to a foot locker in the am and cop?

Damn don't play like that, I thought you were serious for a second
laugh.gif

I remember the Yankee Lebron's were a HOH only release so I had to jet down to NYC at the time, only to take the biggest L in sneaker history (won't discuss it).

I know these drop next Saturday. What are the chances I can waltz in to a foot locker in the am and cop?
nah you should be good, i'm wait 2wks so I can use discount

That Mavs hat don't match, at all.
not even a lil but you get the gist that i'll be wearing mavs gear with these, besides online colors never match but when I get everything in hand it'll easier to match everything.....

mr matchy matchy bout to make that return

and the laces getting switched to silver.....i'm gonna have to take that @BarbarianBob  hand hit
laugh.gif

mean.gif

what you know bout Killeen
nerd.gif
Everything brother
school yr and hood
nerd.gif

Last edited:
True. We need a new cw to talk about :lol: That new description has my curiosity.

Im actually interesting in more info about the Elites.

Like the official price (tho we already have an idea)

The box (just curious)

Non doctored photos

Pics with joggers or super skinny jeans or baggy denim so the fashion police to come out.

then we need pics of dudes bed spreads so we can tell them they have their priorities wrong.... we need all of that :lol:

cinder blocks for bed support :rofl: that can't be topped :nerd:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom