The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think I'm gonna just go ahead and scoop up them what ifs for retail tomorrow.

I can't wait to rock them with my Kentucky Wildcats gear. Tis the season ya know.

congrats @UnchartedDrake  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't get why the What Ifs are being called the Cowboys. The blue used on the 12's is clearly not the same blue as the Cowboys uniforms. Why wouldn't Nike just use navy blue anyway?

I don't get why the What Ifs are being called the Cowboys. The blue used on the 12's is clearly not the same blue as the Cowboys uniforms. Why wouldn't Nike just use navy blue anyway?

To match with this jersey

The blue used on the "Home" and "Away" jerseys are different.

its just weird tho... like they used silver too.... the jerseys are blue and white for the white based... have no silver.... logically, the navy/silver jersey and these SHOULD have been the same.

then you add the colts looking 23 and you wonder if the nike designers watch football :lol:

Went and checked out the G-Men 12 today and man-o-man, I was a few short breathes away from walking with them out the store.

Definitely not an everyday shoe, but super clean nonetheless. Sweats + Jersey + the shoes = game day ready.

One of my fav songs of all time, bruh, who is that in the DH's?
IG: carolsaraivafitness 

I was hesitant to post because good ol' @The7onius  will probably do something terrible on her IG lol

I would love to snatch up a girl like that, who can rock kicks better than me....but then I always think of that meme that says something about "so you're saying you want a boyfriend"  
roll.gif
mean.gif

(PS. That's Mark's tribal PRS in my avy....*Creed fist bump*) 

Back
Top Bottom