The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Homie in the crib carving up fresh loafs with the craftsmanship of a young Gepetto :lol:

He gone wake up tomorrow and that foot gonna be alive, hopping around on its own :rofl:

gotta be some tasty bread I mean he put his foot in it
laugh.gif
 but yall don't know anything bout that right?

hmmm wheats on the 4th and rubbers on the 24th, I hope its the red ones first before the blacks

gotta be some tasty bread I mean he put his foot in it :lol:  but yall don't know anything bout that right?

hmmm wheats on the 4th and rubbers on the 24th, I hope its the red ones first before the blacks
I dont think we're getting the reds.

I never thought Lebron was one to flaunt shoes that everyone was gonna be wearing alongside him... didnt he even have a hashtag on them like "youaintgettingthem" or something to that effect?

I never thought Lebron was one to flaunt shoes that everyone was gonna be wearing alongside him... didnt he even have a hashtag on them like "youaintgettingthem" or something to that effect?

Yea I think it was something like #InYourDreams or #DontHoldYourBreath and #KickGameCray :lol:

Last edited:
And my response to that is....that 2015 NBA Championship #InYourDreams #YouAintGettinIt #CrampPack2CominSoon

Last edited:
Yea I don't think the Red EXT will release

Yea I think it was something like #InYourDreams or #DontHolsYourBreath and #KickGameCray
laugh.gif
kingjames

1 month ago
[h1]I'm not playing!! "RED RUBBER CITY'S 12" #KickGameCray #DontEvenTry[/h1]
sick.gif
 man I hate all yall
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom