The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I dunno, doesn't look terribly awkward for him. Just looks like he's dragging those lobster claws while pivoting for a spin move or something. Our boy Bron isn't the fleetest of feets! :lol:

He looks a bit flexed and its a dangerous position if the right parts arent strong enough to hold that position even momentarily, but I doubt he felt that during the game. Most of his weight is on the other leg anyway. That other leg will quickly straighten up as he shifts his weight back.

Someone with week knees or not as fleXible. ...it's a wrap

Last edited:
I dunno, doesn't look terribly awkward for him. Just looks like he's dragging those lobster claws while pivoting for a spin move or something. Our boy Bron isn't the fleetest of feets!
laugh.gif

He looks a bit flexed and its a dangerous position if the right parts arent strong enough to hold that position even momentarily, but I doubt he felt that during the game. Most of his weight is on the other leg anyway. That other leg will quickly straighten up as he shifts his weight back.

Someone with week knees or not as fleXible. ...it's a wrap
meh, hes a freak of nature :lol:

Same. I was making a different move, but same result for us mere mortals! :\

Lol I went for a chase down block I caught it on the backboard but came down wrong and....lets just say I missed work the next day

Last edited:
Yeah, Bron got us thinking we can chase people down and do tht mess.

I had in the ball in my hands and going up in a jump, the clumsy idiot gaurding me wanted it. I kept the ball, but lets just say I lost! I woulda been fine with only missing one day of work, but I missed the next 2 years of any kind of athletic activity! :smh:

Last edited:
O my goodness. They are all white?

This dirt or whatever isn't consistent with the shadowing.

View media item 1466513

Oh I didn't know you were talking about the posite material. that looks like a cream color compared to the other white parts of the shoe.. I was just talking about that huge glob to the left of the posite.. Looks like he spilled coffee on em or something..

bigj505 bigj505 is the one dude to always spot the flaw you hope no one else would see :lol:

Like when you got a new shirt but spilled a little orange juice on it eating breakfast in the morning :smh:

You could probably guarantee he was the kid in home room to give you a compliment :smile:

Then in the same breath tell you to wear a bib for lunch so you won't get anymore stains on it :wink:

And finish it off with another compliment like "it is a nice shirt though" :x

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 is the one dude to always spot the flaw you hope no one else would see :lol:

Like when you got a new shirt but spilled a little orange juice on it eating breakfast in the morning :smh:

You could probably guarantee he was the kid in home room to give you a compliment :smile:

Then in the same breath tell you to wear a bib for lunch so you won't get anymore stains on it :wink:

And finish it off with another compliment like "it is a nice shirt though" :x

:lol: just thought the smudge was funny. I'm not a fan of the whole hell raiser upper anyways tho. BRON was straight hyping them up tho.

The EXTs should have used flyknit, blending the colors of the megafuse and overlay.

...woulda been much better than those rubber city's

They aren't bad to me. I'm not planning to buy any but I'd go for the reds over those dingy whites or the blacks

The Red All Overs are out in GR numbers everywhere :smile:

I saw them in a few FTL's (not HOH's) and Champs over the weekend :nerd:

I don't see how one would not be able to obtain a pair at this point :\

Bron stay gassing himself up on IG with mediocre kicks 
laugh.gif

gotta be a marketing strategy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom