The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The silhouette just looks really odd in that on-foot picture a page ago. I still can't call it on these. I like their similarity to the IX Elite, but I'd rather just go buy a pair of IX Elites considering that retail will probably be the same on these.

Wow. I'm very interested. I loved these design wise before all these detailed shots, now? Beautiful, better than KD 7s to me. Unlike the 11s though, the first color way releasing is pretty questionable, gonna definitely wait on a better color way. An "Away" or "Home" color way I feel is gonna look pretty good, ASG in NYC too, hoping that color way turns out gorgeous as well, looking forward to it already and the shoe hasn't even dropped 
smokin.gif

And I think the black on the side panel looks better than that grey, just me though.

Put these on my top 10 ugliest shoes list.

First lebrons I won't be copping since the lebron 5.

I like the black posite better and was curious when I started seeing the color differences. SuppliedPDX's pair has a dark grey color to it and looks different still. I don't trust them anyway, but that's another subject.

That on foot is pretty bad, very cleat looking and the denim tucked in gives them a military boot feel to me. I'm still feeling some parts of the shoe and am not giving up on it, bc I also agree dark colorways that mask the weird upper material and absolutely boring medial side of the shoe could make a HUGE difference, I'm just not liking KOD's specific on foot shot.

This medial side tho, jeez...[emoji]128534[/emoji]

EDIT: @KingSin the back tab reminded me of the Air Raid's too haha
at first i was iffy but these grew on me ..goina have to cop

Only thing I don't like is that it's really nothing to signify this is lebrons shoe.. Because the small intitials of his name
I totally agree man lebron really needs to start putting his logo and signature bigger and make the nike swoosh more Subtle
Nah... that's the main reason why I hate the soldiers. That big LJ across the strap looks like child's play
I don't think Lebrons logo out weights the appeal of a Nike swoosh
Yup, especially if Nike has anything to say about it. They will not have another Jordan situation on their hands

Yoooo whats up with the armless Jumpman on the back?. Lmao!!!!!

Im liking them thou. If the colorway is right, ill cop.

Yep Lebron isn't Jordan

You could replace his line with a few guys and sales would stay the same or get better
I don't think that's true at all. LeBron definitely helps sell the shoe, A LOT. There's a reason he's Nike's number one at $300M and KD is second at $175M, almost double KD.

Lebron is number one because he's pushed as Nikes number one

Say Lebron goes to Adidas and Nike moves Durant to the flagship product, there's no way Lebron's Adidas line competes with the Nike flagship model line

Say Lebron goes to Adidas and Nike moves Durant to the flagship product, there's no way Lebron's Adidas line competes with the Nike flagship model line
Moving LeBron to Adidas would only mean that Adidas' number one guy would be outselling Nike's number one. There is no one that can sell more basketball shoes than the best current basketball player. Adidas would literally shift all of their attention to LeBron, he would single-handedly change that brand's basketball division.

Nike is lucky to have the two best players in the league on their roster.

This medial side tho, jeez...[emoji]128534[/emoji]
This. On the XI's the medial side was my favorite part of the shoe. The medial side on these are hideous.

Idk what to think about the XII's. On one hand, better colorways could make these look great. On the other, they look like a mesh boot.That's not exactly appealing to me.

For some reason the fact that the midsole says "The Twelve" makes me feel like there's going to be a Prelude-like retro of the LeBron line this year, but I'm probably jumping the shark tbh.

Moving LeBron to Adidas would only mean that Adidas' number one guy would be outselling Nike's number one. There is no one that can sell more basketball shoes than the best current basketball player. Adidas would literally shift all of their attention to LeBron, he would single-handedly change that brand's basketball division.

Nike is lucky to have the two best players in the league on their roster.

:lol:

At this point

All Nike needs is an MVP level talent to push

Shaq, Iverson, Kobe, TMac, Duncan were all considered best player in the league candidates without the swoosh and tell me how did those lines sell?

Did they ever outsell Nike?

For some reason the fact that the midsole says "The Twelve" makes me feel like there's going to be a Prelude-like retro of the LeBron line this year, but I'm probably jumping the shark tbh.

That would dope if they did. Only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom