The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It's got that low to the ground wrestling shoe feel to it. I think only a superb colorway will get me to bite. If the price is too high, forget it.

This shoes are going to hit when they drop they'll obviously catch fire from this off season ****.. Just wait the XI I just couldn't understand but I'm feeling these more but those elite ones with the flyknit over the nike sign just can't happen I won't allow it lol
View media item 1068622

thank you Nike for all the money I'm saving by you making the Lebron sig so visually gross this year.. No complaints I love saving money. I need a break after all the 11s I got anyway.

KD4s suck! Damn things feel like you walking in Chuck Taylors. Only Zoom Rookies feel worse on foot. :smh:

KD5s all day!!!
Unfortunately, this is true. Had 3-4 pairs of KD4s and loved the look, but hated wearing them. For some reason that strap had a part on the inside glued to the bottom under the insole. every time I would stand still, I would feel it under my foot. It was a terrible design choice. The 5's were comfortable but I hated the look.

PS love the 6's and 7's

Hope these Lebron 12's are super comfortable and dont pinch my toes in any way (XI's ahem...). If they WORK, I'll be happy. You know theyll bring out 20+ colors so not worried about that yet.

Looks pretty dope if you ask me, interesting traction on the bottom of the shoe but overall a lot better than the 11's IMO

I can see that ID is going to prolly be my first option. Nike us constantly "wtf'ing" with colorways they release these days.

KD4s suck! Damn things feel like you walking in Chuck Taylors. Only Zoom Rookies feel worse on foot. :smh:

KD5s all day!!!

Kdv's felt and looked like basketball rain boots. Kd line fell off after 3 and semi came back with the 7

Last edited:
What shoe do you actually wear? Have never seen you say a good thing about any Nikes.

Plenty, kobe 8's 6's 5's 4's, lebrons 8's and under, nike running shoes.

You don't have to have the latest shoe to have a quality shoe and frankly the newer nikes are a drop off in quality and IMO design

that medial side is the killer, just lovely

the greatness of the ID will be based on the color options for that rubber portion

Back
Top Bottom