The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I would. The shoe itself was perfect, that great mesh upper, nice leather, comfort top notch, man. Just doodoos on anything that came out in the past 3 years

i love the 7 to death but i sadly only like 3 colorways, and one of them i don't even like too much.

-CTK
-Red Carpet
-MVP

excluding samples, which lebron always keeps to himself smh.

IN FOR AN ALL BLACK PAIR. WHICH I NOST LIKELY WILL HAVE TO ID

smh again with your all black business.

at least you know that you gotta id them and aren't raging like the 11
roll.gif
IM BEHAVING MYSELF LOL

I WAS TEMPORARILY BANNED FROM THE XI THREAD CUZ I WAS TYPING IN GODZILLA FONT ABOUT HOW EXCITED I WAS

IT HASNT HIT THAT LEVEL YET FOR THESE LMAO

IM BEHAVING MYSELF LOL

I WAS TEMPORARILY BANNED FROM THE XI THREAD CUZ I WAS TYPING IN GODZILLA FONT ABOUT HOW EXCITED I WAS

IT HASNT HIT THAT LEVEL YET FOR THESE LMAO

that was goat :rofl:

i personally think the all black lebron 11 will be nicer than these, but we'll see.

lookin forward to cavs colorways once again

Whoever posted this pic on the page before this damn you lol. I said based on the color ways this shoe would find its way into my home and now that I have seem some dope images of what ifs I must get ready to continue to do this 

The XI Anthracites weren't really a Blackout but they were the closest thing though :rolleyes if they were to do a similar Black/Charcoal type of colorway on these similar to those I think they would be fire :wow: .... speaking of which I'm still looking for Anthracites :frown: I want them for retail because I keep hearing people say they see them sitting in certain places but I may just bite on a pair I've been watching for $250 :smh:

The XI Anthracites weren't really a Blackout but they were the closest thing though
eyes.gif
if they were to do a similar Black/Charcoal type of colorway on these similar to those I think they would be fire
eek.gif
.... speaking of which I'm still looking for Anthracites
frown.gif
I want them for retail because I keep hearing people say they see them sitting in certain places but I may just bite on a pair I've been watching for $250
mean.gif
DUDE JUST ID AN ALL BLACK XI

what material is the toe box/upper on these?​
 ​
Those Cleveland Browns ones look crazy. Hope by a longshot they really happen because of Bron's affiliation with Manziel.​
 ​
Also wondering if the "Homecoming" shoes we all know are coming will have the same hype as the SB8's​

Last edited:
Random : I'm a die hard Heat fan for life, but I'll still rock with LBJ and his shoes. That being said. I'm looking forward to some fire colorways

Last edited:
LOL AS SOON AS THE IDS WENT UP I DID IT

LOL EASIEST ID TO MAKE EVER

AND SOME TROLLS ALSO REPOSTED MY PICS O INSTAGRAM AND SAID THEY WERE DA 2K14 lmao

Back
Top Bottom