The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Leavin work for a few to try and scoop these up.  A few places getting these today so hopefully there isn't much competition.  Honestly never know what to expect near me.

Looking forward to tryin em on 
smokin.gif

X's were cheeks
sick.gif

XI weren't that bad, I actually liked them and they were a lot better in person
ohwell.gif

XII's are ok but I'm not really digging them yet, in person may change my opinion though
mean.gif
X's and XII's are cool i just have to try on a pari of 12's.. the XI's.. love the shoe.. hate the toe box.

Dan I was gonna cop for my son today but damn that 10 price increase

X's were cheeks
sick.gif

XI weren't that bad, I actually liked them and they were a lot better in person
ohwell.gif

XII's are ok but I'm not really digging them yet, in person may change my opinion though
mean.gif
dont worry brother it always happens, I was off the XII boat when i first saw them and now i have the first release and like 3/6 pairs 
laugh.gif
..wont do what i did with the XI though 

I don't know why I expected the upper to be much more "meshier" but it is pretty stiff with that hyperfuse...makes it feel much sturdier. Fits TTS, would go up to 9 on the XI, but perfect lockdown fit with the 8.5

for those who bought the 12's.. how does it fit compared to the 11's.. and is the toe box better in the 12's..?

Copped on NDC....I got lucky with the 11's and could wear a size 13, hope its the same with the 12's because if i have to get a size 14 i cant do it they just look too long in that size.

Eh. This cw isn't for everyone. I was disappointed the NSRL didn't drop even though I had no intention of copping. But I am definitely one of those waiters for these lol. Hopefully gonna be able to grab a pair in person even though I got an NDC pair on the way. Hopefully these hit discount soon so I can give Nike the bigj special.

school me on the bigj special... I think i'm reading in between the lines. Cop @ full retail, and if/when they hit discount at footlocker or wherever, buy @ discount and return the brand new pair to NDC? Is there not a 30 day time limit on the return?

I know its retail fraud but lets save that discussion for another day

Last edited:
school me on the bigj special... I think i'm reading in between the lines. Cop @ full retail, and if/when they hit discount at footlocker or wherever, buy @ discount and return the brand new pair to NDC? Is there not a 30 day time limit on the return?

I know its retail fraud but lets save that discussion for another day

Bingo

Looking forward to getting the HOL in after sitting out the whole XI line. Should be doing an id soon as well.

All that "waiting" and only 3 people grabbed so far this morning?

SMH.
So everybody had an ID pair on the way then right?
lol man it's thursday and the info of them dropping today came 3 days ago....i think the pick ups will pick up starting tomorrow (Payday)
smile.gif

I think I might just go half size up on these still. When you wear the socks makes the fit tighter anyways.

How do they compare to the XI Lows because those shoes I go TTS?

Going to the game tonight, and the new nike Bron commercial has me ready to run through a brick wall, so hyped!!

smh. my 11 yr old is gonna have to start chipping in...
Does the grade school 12 have the zoom in the pods? Might be the reason nike thinks they can charge more. I know the 11 only had the drop in midsole without the zoom. My son was dissapointed last year. He's excited to be in mens sizes now but my wallets not.

Does the grade school 12 have the zoom in the pods? Might be the reason nike thinks they can charge more. I know the 11 only had the drop in midsole without the zoom. My son was dissapointed last year. He's excited to be in mens sizes now but my wallets not.
not sure, not grabbing them til report cards come next week.

Back
Top Bottom