The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They dropped the GM KD7. They could easily drop the Grammy Lebron XII.

I feel like such a stranger to this thread. The only pairs I bought were the HoLs and NRSLs.

I feel the Palmer IX's are better than the XII's simply because the IX low silhouette looks better than the XII low
eyes.gif

But that is only as far as we can tell right now from what we've seen on Lebron with the clog-like toebox
sick.gif

I think the IX's look better but are really overrated and only loved because nobody could get them
tired.gif
I didn't even mind the reused sole on the lows after a while

They dropped the GM KD7. They could easily drop the Grammy Lebron XII.

I feel like such a stranger to this thread. The only pairs I bought were the HoLs and NRSLs.

Why would them dropping the GM KD7 have any bearing on them dropping the Grammy PEs???

The only reasoning I could see would be them originally not slated to release. But a lot of times those colorways that aren't suppose to release stay that way.

hiphopisdead hiphopisdead
Thank you! Nike puts this "Premium" tag on shoes and there is ZERO difference in those compared to GR's. But in Twitter Nike wants to tell us the price increase is for upgraded materials....

Loki-in-Avengers-loki-thor-2011-25981338-500-275.gif

Upgraded plastic? Lows should be $150 MAX.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Lebron 12 EXT will be available on Nike iD to since the KD 7 EXT's are available up their now.

HELP..the datas pop up when i click on that sa link...nvm...just ordered...was willing and ready to pay retail Saturday but this deal and getting them a day early is nice!!! Merids just finished processing today so hopefully they will be here this week too
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom