The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Hopefully they ship via fed ex or ups, you get the other independent companies and you'll definitely incur fees.
im not to worried about it, ordered multiple retro 11 lb from them and never received any customs or brokerage fees, loving the free international shipping and vat discount.

can someone quickly explain what makes the elite versions "elite'? I'm contemplating if i should take advantage of nike's 20% off promo right now and buy the non elite versions now or should i just wait for the elites to come out.

Last edited:
can someone quickly explain what makes the elite versions "elite'? I'm contemplating if i should take advantage of nike's 20% off promo right now and buy the non elite versions now or should i just wait for the elites to come out.

Not to much really.. They might be just a little bit better performance wise but really it's just another way for Nike to raise the price and make $$$

To me, elite = carbon fiber ...well atleast up until the Lebron XI

Looks like you get 1 extra zoom pod. Other than that I don't see any real performance upgrades unless the weight is reduced due to the cutout sections. Even then, they're not a heavy shoe to begin with.

That being said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gonna try them out.

The 12 is a great performer imo. Currently rotating between the 12s and the 10 elites.

I dunno man about that 20% I, I. 
mean.gif

I just meant I went a little wild there because of it. It's cool, out of these I just ordered I only had the NSRL's. BTW you got another one from Houston here, or rather closer to the south.

I just meant I went a little wild there because of it. It's cool, out of these I just ordered I only had the NSRL's. BTW you got another one from Houston here, or rather closer to the south.
Damn, now you have 3 pairs of NSRLs? We call that Lewi-ing up around here. Yeah I figured you were also from here from your name and avi... welcome to NT.

Damn, now you have 3 pairs of NSRLs? We call that Lewi-ing up around here. Yeah I figured you were also from here from your name and avi... welcome to NT.
NSRL is/was my fave. Currently have a pair on rotation, save the other two at that price for when the time comes
glasses.gif
. The only ones in my future to me look like the elites so far, so no harm done. Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:
I know what I said earlier but I was trying to figure if I should go for the HOL and NSRL even though I think the Team elites are very similar to HOL I just don't know if I will catch a deal like this or better or if I should just wait it out for a Team elite deep discount Time is ticking for me to decide what do some of you guys think?

Got my Court Vision today. I sorta wish I would have saw these in person 1st I was expecting more of a Bred CW even though the description was Bright Crimson (should have paid more attention). These were my 1st 12's and I'm really impressed. I ordered Dunkforces from Nike.com earlier also. Now I can't wait for them Cowboys/What If?

thanks for the replies! pulled the trigger on the HRT's, figured i can always return them anyway if i don't like them in person. 

pretty much fsr on both 12's. So I guess this will be had for lower then :lol:

does anyone know if nike will honor a price reduction if the shoe was bought more expensive and let's in say 2-3 months they go down in price?
I could also cop and do that

laugh.gif
this is truly one of those "cant tell if serious" moments. Bout to sell my Kings Crowns... guess I'll put that money in my Wheat XII fund.

MF Gooze whats up with your avy?
These came in today. Pictures really doesn't do this justice.
you are def right about your pics not doing them justice but.....good pics, live in person.....still an ugly shoe
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom