The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Thats whats up!!! Im glad i was able to get them, and not have to worry about them dropping or having to pay resell. I love these because the Nike air zoom generation "wheat" started my whole thing for shoes. 
I feel it. I had the AZG lows way back when, but never got the original Wheats. I eventually got them down the road through resell though. I needed these new Wheats as soon as I saw them. It was just a matter of figuring out when and from where. But when I saw you mention you got them from the site you did, I looked around and only found the site I got mine from carrying them. I did a little recon before pulling the trigger though. That and having to deal with the whole Google translate for the whole process. But totally worth it. Now I just sit back and watch the anarchy ensue around what are the actual US and European official release dates and what sites are carrying them or not.

Anyone huntin these damn wheats still? I thought they dropped today, guess they only released in Europe :/ I can't find any solid dates for US. Anyone know?
Hunting but taking off my camo.  After seeing all the random shops, I think these will come out in good numbers.  Each site that dropped them in EU, I easily added a 10.5 but the $330-$360 price just isn't worth it when we haven't had any US info.  Hold tight homie 

mjcrybanderas-gif.3906
:rofl:

So what happens the shoe just pops up before the release time? Theyre just going to not drop these like the red suede(best ext ever)

^^  what??  I'm looking at the app and still didn't get that notice

gold foamposites just appeared though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom