The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I have never seen lebron colorways this weak i keep thinking...soon so much promise with that easter description then i see this easter ******** and them elites aka the crazy 8s smh

What's funny about the complaints is when the gimmicky cws drop the same people all of a sudden liked the shoes from jump but we're waiting for a decent cw, happened with the WTLs.

You got them? Can you take some pics of the details you speak of. Also what material is the Nike check?

Last edited:
Really REALLY like the wheats but that $250 tag is ridiculous. I doubt they sit like last year's exts

Edit: official on the 12s. My Dh arrived from SA today :smokin

Last edited:
Seriously complaints?...if u aint like whats poppin state your position so if u aint like somethin let it be known....them lebrons aint poppin the way that im use to them doing a certain way

Seriously complaints?...if u aint like whats poppin state your position so if u aint like somethin let it be known....them lebrons aint poppin the way that im use to them doing a certain way
But, how many times you going to let us know you don't like them? You can't hate them that much, there must be at least one pair you'd wear.

Or hate them that much to keep posting about them. You don't like them that's fine. Move on. You're not hurting anyone's feelings.

Never understood the hate on the 5's. Some great iconic colorways from that model. Yankees, Mr. Basketball, Birthdays.
laugh.gif
 5s made me stop paying attention to Lebrons until the 8s... 7s were cool but not enough to buy them. I wouldn't wear any Lebron 5 for free, up until those I had the wheat AZGs, All star and blk/red 2s, blk/gold 3s and the all black 4s then didn't buy another Lebron shoe until the XMas 8s.

While playing around on ID with the ASG options I couldn't help but wonder are we gonna see anything else drop with the altered silhouette :\

Back
Top Bottom