The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I've heard 12 lows run half size up unless if you have narrow feet.

I don't have narrow feet. Quite the opposite and TTS fit fine on the lows. TTS is fine on the mids. I was even able to go down 1/2 size in the mids to play ball in.

As always, it's best to just try them on first.

Resist the urge fellas...just because there's a "deal" on some kicks doesn't mean you should cop...that's how you end up with a closet full of "what was I thinking?"
SLH XIs 
mean.gif
 ...I always do the Picard.gif when I see them in the stash

^^good looks to ya both, repped both of you

I wonder if they'll be dropping on NDC as well

Last edited:
yes i have. Called cs, and they sent correct. Had to ship others back. you can get then to ship next day, since it was their fault
Just hope they have the right size in stock.
they have 11.5 and under, what size you wear KidEight
Purchased from NDC Europe, contacted cs was told no stock in my size. said i was disappointed, expected better etc and got a 15% code. shame really but i guess ill ID something and pick up the easters

Resist the urge fellas...just because there's a "deal" on some kicks doesn't mean you should cop...that's how you end up with a closet full of "what was I thinking?"

SLH XIs :smh:  ...I always do the Picard.gif when I see them in the stash

QFT.....we all vowed not to talk about this didn't we @bigj505
  :lol:

I don't eeeeem know what YALL are talking about. I offed my pair for a break even within days of that mistake :lol:

quit playing i saw the box in the closet shelf sto pic you posted, thrid box from the top on the left stack
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 i'm playing that's a smart move, i can't sell mine they were a bday gift from wifey my mistake in asking for them in the first place
embarassed.gif

quit playing i saw the box in the closet shelf sto pic you posted, thrid box from the top on the left stack :nerd:  :lol:  i'm playing that's a smart move, i can't sell mine they were a bday gift from wifey my mistake in asking for them in the first place :wow:

They aren't that bad. I think they were just uber photogenic. I would buy them for like $50 tho if I saw them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom