The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Hey guys, do you think the XII lows will go on discount (excluding Lebronolds of course)?

Been eyeing the USA for retail as they are fire, and seems like the lows won't be going on discounts like previous low editions. If I am mistaken, I will hold off. Thanks.

Sad to say but the days of me using b day coupons has ended because all of a sudden the coupons do not work any longer but only the ones you get from your receipt after purchase. $561 spent and all they give you is a $20 dollar gift voucher that I can't use till May 2nd, oh well could be worse.
You should've waited for the Elites to go on discount. They're not selling out any time soon. Patience is key.

Sad to say but the days of me using b day coupons has ended because all of a sudden the coupons do not work any longer but only the ones you get from your receipt after purchase. $561 spent and all they give you is a $20 dollar gift voucher that I can't use till May 2nd, oh well could be worse.
You should have purchased them separately, then you would have gotten 2 20 dollar rewards.  

Well since nobody picked them up but me here y'all go
@redrum3281  you know I ain't gone have you out here repping #TeamEXT alone
I was able to use the $25 BDay coupon on the RCs, but it was a legit one they sent me earlier this week. You should have bought them separate, so you could have gotten two VIP coupons
laugh.gif

View media item 1507215

@redrum3281
 you know I ain't gone have you out here repping #TeamEXT alone

View media item 1507218

I was able to use the $25 BDay coupon on the RCs, but it was a legit one they sent me earlier this week. You should have bought them separate, so you could have gotten two VIP coupons :lol:  
:lol: that collection is nasty, but seriously how the hell did you know my coupons weren't legit.
View media item 1507271Whoosh me and my use of the lovely coupon thread on niketalk.com

Last edited:
Silly question, but do the translucent soles on lebron xiis yellow? I've asking as the only clear soles i own are from jordans.

Silly question, but do the translucent soles on lebron xiis yellow? I've asking as the only clear soles i own are from jordans.

Very silly question... There's no difference in clear sole on Jordans/LeBron/LA Gears/Toms... They will all yellow somewhat down the road.

one day i'll get the denim X dragging my feet so much on those
embarassed.gif
 and corks.....after I win the lottery
tired.gif

@Quick SR Son  @armokidd  one day I will join your ranks nice ext collection

@BarbarianBob  ah man I could've just took pics? I tried to be cool and shoot a how to video and realized that i'm worse than the worse shoe reviewers at shooting video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom