The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Man watchmen was weird.

I think I may be done with the 12 unless I get the elites for the dumb low. I keep buying other stuff instead. That's kinda telling.

If you don't know if you want to spend $90 on a $200 retail shoe....you....don't....want....them. 
laugh.gif

Lebron 12 Low TTS? I just got my SA pair in the mail thinking about going up .5 the inner sockliner makes for a snug fit, feel pressure on the top of my foot. Anyone experience this and have them break in nice?

Lebron 12 Low TTS? I just got my SA pair in the mail thinking about going up .5 the inner sockliner makes for a snug fit, feel pressure on the top of my foot. Anyone experience this and have them break in nice?
Lows you always 1/2 to full size up.

Whoah whoah, full size up?  I don't agree. 

10.5 in the regular XII's for me and the 11 fit great.  

Last edited:
I say full size up on lows as well. Had to return my usa cuz they killed my feet(flat footed). Then i could neva find a sz 14. Biggest L ive taken sneakersise in a loooong time

I say full size up on lows as well. Had to return my usa cuz they killed my feet(flat footed). Then i could neva find a sz 14. Biggest L ive taken sneakersise in a loooong time
If you're going from 13 to a 14, then that makes sense given what's available to you.  But for example, saying a size 10 needs to buy a 11 is a stretch IMO.

I think I will stay TTS in the XII low and wear them in, I own the fingertrap max ^ and they were a ***** to get your foot into with the one piece upper and they had a similar pressure against the top of my foot but once I broke them in they became my go to sneaker.

Last edited:

LeBron 9 Low: Size 12

LeBron 10 Low: Size 12

LeBron 11 Low: Skipped

LeBron 12 Low: Size 12

They fit the same as all the other lows for me, but they are supposed to be more of a snug fit because there is no real "tongue".  They feel like the original Free Trainer 5.0's, after breaking them in they feel amazing.

LeBron 9 Low: Size 12

LeBron 10 Low: Size 12

LeBron 11 Low: Skipped

LeBron 12 Low: Size 12

They fit the same as all the other lows for me, but they are supposed to be more of a snug fit because there is no real "tongue".  They feel like the original Free Trainer 5.0's, after breaking them in they feel amazing.
Are you saying after breaking in the Lebron 12 low they feel amazing? or after breaking in the Free Trainer 5.0 they feel amazing?

Last edited:

Are you saying after breaking in the Lebron 12 low they feel amazing? or after breaking in the Free Trainer 5.0?
After breaking in the LeBron 12 Low.  Free Trainer 5.0 felt great out of the box.

Both have a similar snug fit, but snug in a good way, not like a LeBron 9 TTS kind of way.

I think I will stay TTS in the XII low and wear them in, I own the fingertrap max ^ and they were a ***** to get your foot into with the one piece upper and they had a similar pressure against the top of my foot but once I broke them in they became my go to sneaker.
I have a pair of these too and they're comfortable af. If you own these, you'll know how the lows are.

I have a pair of these too and they're comfortable af. If you own these, you'll know how the lows are.
Right!!! When I saw the first pics of the 12 Lows I instantly knew the comfort level would be 
smokin.gif

Don't even mind Sigs are borrowing inspiration from trainers/runners. Can't wait to get my hands on the KD8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom