The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Think i'm done with the 12 
That's a good diverse selection.  
nthat.gif

Just wanted to stop in and say that I have received my insoles from Footcare Express. So the first thing I did was to take them to Footlocker, then place them inside the 12's to see if they made them feel better before I made a purchase, and yes! The insole makes the shoes fit better, improved lock down, and gives a bit more cushioning where needed, while also giving better arch support. I do not know how many on here actually play ball, but if you are dissatisfied with the LeBron 12's cushioning and support make up as LeBron was, I highly suggest changing the insole to something a bit more substantial.

Peace out.

I might have to check Footcare Express out. I currently swap in UA Micro G insoles to the majority of my Nikes when I hoop. Much more responsive and durable.

I just bought the Datas...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I like the model a lot, there was just a bunch of colorways I was 'eh' about. I'd probably have 6 pairs if I had endless funds, none of them really had that "wow!" factor though.

Do you guys think the 12s are going to yellow horribly due to the icey soles? I'm worried these shoes won't age well.

Guess only time will tell. Like with any clear soles, there will probably some degree of yellowing... I can say I've rocked my 12s pretty hard, in rain and all, and there hasn't been any yellowing yet.

What makes the HOL so special in your opinion? Lot of people state how much they like them, but I can't see anything in them. To me they are nothing more than ordinary 

What makes the HOL so special in your opinion? Lot of people state how much they like them, but I can't see anything in them. To me they are nothing more than ordinary 
welcome to my world when it comes to the KP....anyway HOL are nice..but i love all my 12s equally!

Definitely going to pick up the Witness. I'd like to get the Double Helix but even $160 is a little much for me.

The HoLs, despite their simplicity, have remained my favorite CW. But overall, the LeBron line has been in a weird place the last few years. Like what is the most sought after colorway right now for the 12, the Palmers?

Picked up the NRSL for $160 probably could have gotten a better deal for them but it was an impulse buy. Love this colorway can't wait to break them out this summer...

There's really no explaining my opinion :lol:. I like the particular combination of colors the best. None of the other colorways had me :wow: when I saw them in person. In fact, most of them are underwhelming upon seeing in person.

Back
Top Bottom