The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Copped the Data 12s at Jersey Shore Outlets for $150. So happy, I wanted these since they came out but not for $200. I just need to find the ASGs for the low and I'm done with the 12s

Copped the Data 12s at Jersey Shore Outlets for $150. So happy, I wanted these since they came out but not for $200. I just need to find the ASGs for the low and I'm done with the 12s

Should have stock located. I found them in NY for 130 n used rewards to get them for less from my local ftl

Aren't the ASG's already on discount in ftl?

Nah the HoH in Glendale didn't have those on discount. They had the ones I got, Easters, What Ifs, double Helix, Instincts and NSRLs all at $130. If they are, someone let me know a specific FTL in LA so I can make em price match lol

2 new EXT are the wordst of all the EXT ever made

Corks 10
KC
Black Mints
Denim 10
Corks 12
Hazelnut

Denim 11, smurfs ***** 11, prism abomination and the other new ext dont even make the list

2 new EXT are the wordst of all the EXT ever made

Corks 10
KC
Black Mints
Denim 10
Corks 12
Hazelnut

Denim 11, smurfs ***** 11, prism abomination and the other new ext dont even make the list
everybody's got be crazy sometimes and your crazy for not liking them IMHO, then again i'm prob crazy for liking them I def put denim x at the bottom of the LeBron ext list

Asg are def $129.99 at house of hoops. Just looked at a pair a few min ago.

everybody's got be crazy sometimes and your crazy for not liking them IMHO, then again i'm prob crazy for liking them I def put denim x at the bottom of the LeBron ext list
bruh....bottom of list?? Might be at the top of not for 2 goat ext's

Aren't the ASG's already on discount in ftl?

Nah the HoH in Glendale didn't have those on discount. They had the ones I got, Easters, What Ifs, double Helix, Instincts and NSRLs all at $130. If they are, someone let me know a specific FTL in LA so I can make em price match lol

Have you asked them to scan the shoes at the register?

bruh....bottom of list?? Might be at the top of not for 2 goat ext's

As nice as the X exts are (cork, Scooby, thin mints, denim) to me the 12 exts surpass them in overall status, I'm not a fan of the color pink so denim x bottom of the ext barrel amongst all 4 exts sigs, but overall to me the wheats, rc, rp, prism/fp, and corks on the 12 beat out the Xs and its not close wih only the corks standing out, maybe had the red suede x and black denim x been released the X would hold it but its XII all day

As nice as the X exts are (cork, Scooby, thin mints, denim) to me the 12 exts surpass them in overall status, I'm not a fan of the color pink so denim x bottom of the ext barrel amongst all 4 exts sigs, but overall to me the wheats, rc, rp, prism/fp, and corks on the 12 beat out the Xs and its not close wih only the corks standing out, maybe had the red suede x and black denim x been released the X would hold it but its XII all day

:lol: what is this status you speak of?

Everybody is entitled to their own. But X cork and denim were madness.

Every ext after the X has been just aight at best.

...IMO of course.

x 2....Saw the same last week. Made me think about returning my $150 Factory Store pair...couldn't find receipt :smh:

What we used to do is cop the kicks on sale somewhere else and return them to another place without the receipt and get full price store credit

Now they got the stickers on the box so you know where they were purchased from :frown:

Picked up the Easters for $117 out the door today with the 20 off 100 coupon. Thought about the Helix too for $129, but passed.

laugh.gif
what is this status you speak of?

Everybody is entitled to their own. But X cork and denim were madness.

Every ext after the X has been just aight at best.

...IMO of course.
this right here, it's all imho

as for status the X ext is to me seems to be considered the best exts done, and they were to me until the XII exts came out and brought it like a great sequel to a cheerleader movie, I would even go as far as to say imho of course that the KD7 ext beat the X ext in terms of series

LBJ XII

KD7

LBJX

Kobe 9

LBJXI

Kobe 8

Revis

KD6

Kobe X

No but I'm sure they are. I'm here in Seattle for work and hit the tukwilla mall and they were $129 at champs so I'm sure they are. I'll probably cop when I get back.

The 12s do hurt a bit on the size. Granted I've only wore me today so they might need more breaking in but they're def not as snug as new.

No but I'm sure they are. I'm here in Seattle for work and hit the tukwilla mall and they were $129 at champs so I'm sure they are. I'll probably cop when I get back.

The 12s do hurt a bit on the size. Granted I've only wore me today so they might need more breaking in but they're def not as snug as new.
Honestly, I always ask them to scan to verify the price when I know they have the wrong price. Sometimes they just don't update the prices for whatever reason.

Good to know. Thanks big poppa. Gotta say I'd been wearing em with shorts and was worried how they'd look with jeans but they so nice. Sorry about the filters it looks orange but into closer to infrared like on the Jordan 6s

View media item 1615085

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom