The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
anyone play in a pair of exts? They are no different from regular pairs other than the "premium" material? and the price tag of course

Last edited:
anyone play in a pair of exts? They are no different from regular pairs other than the "premium" material? and the price tag of course
Heavier. Don't ball in them.
That pic up there makes them look cool. I like them but I'd never purchase them. Reminds me of those old multicolor Apple computers

they arent designed for basketball 

ext = extension ie casual 

But I mean you can ball in lunargrands if you wanted too but not ideal 

haha yea I supposed I could. But is the cushioning/support not there for the ext? Or just the marketing?

That is quite a random cast of characters in that pic
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha yea I supposed I could. But is the cushioning/support not there for the ext? Or just the marketing?

The cushioning is the same

I think upper will not be as comfortable or will not to suited to long term use like the regular model

So September bout to be spensive, unless those WTL pics we saw earlier are real.   Def in for the corks 

well FTL dropped restrictions on the paisleys but i can't get it to show me the price with mil disco, it's acting weird, no matter which shoe or item i try, not checking out without my guarantee price

well FTL dropped restrictions on the paisleys but i can't get it to show me the price with mil disco, it's acting weird, no matter which shoe or item i try, not checking out without my guarantee price
Yeah, Eastbay did that to me too. I just kept trying and it popped up. Kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom