The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I might be remembering this wrong, but isn't there supposed to be a black/gold/??? XII low coming out soon? I kinda remember someone posting some information about upcoming colorways saying so.

Last edited:
Right there with you playa. Garbage shoe... and somehow the 12s are worse
laugh.gif
will rock my wtl 11 today!....

Double Helix on City Gear for $105 shipped. Good sizes.

Edit: Also good sizes in Instincts @ the same price.

Last edited:
Looks like the soles may glow, on the cobalt blue lows.
i have a feeling we gonna get messed over on these like palmer release was or this could be asia exclusive....i was wondering do they sale indepence day 4th of july sneakers in asia?

I really enjoyed following this thread. 12 was a fun model to watch. Hope the 13 brings the same.

Used to be gone for 2-3 days and come back to like 500 pages 
laugh.gif

I'm tryin to cop my first pair now that they're all on clearance. What's the cheapest yall seem them for? The lowest I've seen so far are the Instincts and Double Helix for $105 shipped. Anyone spot them at outlets yet?   

Last edited:
I'm tryin to cop my first pair now that they're all on clearance. What's the cheapest yall seem them for? The lowest I've seen so far are the Instincts and Double Helix for $105 shipped. Anyone spot them at outlets yet?   

They've been hitting outlets for retail or a little less. Outlets aren't as good as they used to be...

$60 is the cheapest I found, no box.

Waiting for outlets is a waste now. I saw SB 11s at an outlet recently for $180. Crazy Nike still wants that much for the garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom