The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Use code SCHOOL15A on Jimmyjazz to get $20 off $100, $35 off $150, and $50 off $200. Makes 4th of julys $150, CV and DH and 23 chromes $115.

If you have shoprunner you get free 2 day shipping as well.

Last edited:
Footlocker has the red elites for $150. No clue about the other colors. My boy grabbed me a pair. Patiently waiting til tomorrow to get them.
Homie which footlocker was this at on discount so I can tell my hoh to call em cause they said they are still 275 when they scanned them...

Footlocker has the red elites for $150. No clue about the other colors. My boy grabbed me a pair. Patiently waiting til tomorrow to get them.
Homie which footlocker was this at on discount so I can tell my hoh to call em cause they said they are still 275 when they scanned them...

I was at hoh Towson TODAY and saw the red ones for $150 tho I think they sold out since they were gone when I came back. Someone also mentioned in the employee appreciation thread that they got a pair for $75 after their discount.

Are you going to the store or asking dudes over the phone? Stores are pretty crowded due to back to school shopping.

Last edited:
Use code SCHOOL15A on Jimmyjazz to get $20 off $100, $35 off $150, and $50 off $200. Makes 4th of julys $150, CV and DH and 23 chromes $115.

If you have shoprunner you get free 2 day shipping as well.
Repped, finally got the CV's for $115 now I just need the flights and the 4th's to drop this low and I will be satisfied outside of the corks. 

It's about that time for Tennis Ball pics to leak...
nerd.gif
I'm waiting too. Hopefully they leak in the next few days 

Think I'm going to go ahead and get the King's Cloaks from OSlife...

I'm sure you guys have ordered from them before. How good are they? 

I order my Kobe flights from them when they dropped and it took like a week and a half to get them. They're legit just a little slow

Recent Lebrons and big retailers such as Foot Locker not local chains or online

I remember. And it's really not "that soon" considering these shoes have been out for months now.
Only recently have they been stingy with the mark downs and it makes sense we are seeing them like we have since dudes aren't beasting for them like the last couple of seasons.

KDs are seeing the same types of markdowns at footlocker. The elites are $120 there.

Back
Top Bottom