The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
These came with XDR sole? Or are these fake?

GYtiYWk.png

These came with XDR sole? Or are these fake?

GYtiYWk.png

Generally speaking I tend to see those XDR tags on many Asian releases. Happened a lot with the X. The Atomic Dunkman, Floridians released over there with XDR tags but here nothing. Unless the rubber compound in that market is actually different.

Generally speaking I tend to see those XDR tags on many Asian releases. Happened a lot with the X. The Atomic Dunkman, Floridians released over there with XDR tags but here nothing. Unless the rubber compound in that market is actually different.
They make xdr soles on shoes in Asia because they play ball outdoors more and have more outside courts

Last edited:
Yeah I hate all NFC East teams but special shoutout to steelers, 49ers and any team with 4 big game wins, I have a dream of an all TX big game
I remember back in the day when the cowboys and oilers almost made it to all Texas super bowl but the Buffalo come back destroyed that would've been nice..

Did you read the posts up above? Those are 99% most likely the Asian release ASG shoe. They are fine. US/UK release no XDR tag.
Yeah those seem legit...I noticed the box tag on the Asian release ASG's was different too, so maybe the XDR was released over there again.   

Gold swoosh is def nice. I may get a pair if they go low enough. I'm due for a pair of 12s.

Gold swoosh def looks better with blue sole, I actually like the black swoosh but the stupid blue sole throws the shoe.  

That blue sole isn't permanent.
I am aware of that, I mentioned in an earlier post that if I could get them on good deal I would cop a pair and dye the soles black.  Or looking at the gold swoosh I might go that route, but I think I would prefer to just blackout the sole. 

blackout sole would be cool, i'm not good at doing customs like that so i'll stick to what i'm good at lace swap
laugh.gif
, def think that both "King's" exts would be better with black soles

maybe i should get the KPs to have a Kings attitude&wear
nerd.gif
.....nah
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom