The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Does anyone know if the What the lebron 12 will be a limited drop? deciding whether or not to pre-order or wait for release date. 
They're gonna sit. i wouldn't be surprised if you could get them below retail

Last edited:
i love how the red lows are on disco now. remember wayyyy back in this thread when someone posted a pic with a dude with a full trunk of them since people thought they were QS? hope he sold those fast.
roll.gif

i love how the red lows are on disco now. remember wayyyy back in this thread when someone posted a pic with a dude with a full trunk of them since people thought they were QS? hope he sold those fast.
roll.gif
yeah i'm trying to find that guy so i can offer him $100
laugh.gif

i love how the red lows are on disco now. remember wayyyy back in this thread when someone posted a pic with a dude with a full trunk of them since people thought they were QS? hope he sold those fast. :rofl:

yeah i'm trying to find that guy so i can offer him $100 :lol:

.... While he's still laughing at everyone that jumped the gun and purchased his pairs...... :lol:

Does anyone know if the What the lebron 12 will be a limited drop? deciding whether or not to pre-order or wait for release date. 
if they aren't and you aren't able to get a pair you can just ID your own with the new options....

^^^ Doubt they sit like the rest, but i don't think it will be a day 1 sell out

but with social media involved, you never know

Don't think they'll be much demand on em, kicks crew got em now for 300 which is pretty much us retail

Don't think they'll be much demand on em, kicks crew got em now for 300 which is pretty much us retail

Most people probably see the future; yellow mesh, fuse, and soles. That's hard to accept for $300+ shoes with other nice releases on the horizon.

Wtl wont sit in the sense of regular lebron 12s do but will be able to be had a week down the line especially since resellers are gonna return them when they see no money to be made

Last edited:
Hello. Are the lebrons the best shoe for bad knees out of the kobes kds, etc???
Out of the Kyries, KDs, and Kobes I would say yes.  

Pretty good amount of impact protection for big men, you give up some court responsiveness, but worth it if it's a concern.  

Wtl wont sit in the sense of regular lebron 12s do but will be able to be had a week down the line especially since resellers are gonna return them when they see no money to be made

Kinda like the kds sat or the BRON 11s sat? I agree that they will be attainable for retail but probably not in a ton of stores.

Kinda like the kds sat or the BRON 11s sat? I agree that they will be attainable for retail but probably not in a ton of stores.
Yea like the kd and wtl 11. They will move just like any WT shoe would though not as fast as pre wtl 11 but dont be surprised 5-7 days later there back at the store because of returns. All in all i hope thats the case so everyone that wants them can have em.

Last edited:

Ive had two acl reconstruction surgeries in the past year and a half. I feel comfortable with both the kobes and lebrons while playing a light game. I don't like the kd's because I'm afraid that if I fall from an ankle tweak, I'll mess up my knee too. It's probably a psychological thing but that's my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom