The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

How many pairs were made of these???  I done carted 2 pairs already...
I think alot 
laugh.gif
!!!!....more than past What The releases....i was able to get in and out on FNL, used a $20 rewards just sucks they charge for shipping would been $10 less without that 
mean.gif

These will be had for sub $200 off 23penny or oslife. You can just tell. Gonna be similar to the corks.

Suggest signing up for ShopRunner if you buy on NBASTORE often. Theres usually free trials available. No need to pay for shipping

I makes me wonder how they doin in stores then...I done carted 4 total today so far ol

Probably no different than any other LJ12 release. Guys..if Kicks USA is dropping these free shipping etc like Grizz said...there are plenty to go around. Especially how many of you guys copped below retail already today.

curious to see how these will fit as a 12. my ASG's feel too roomy for a 13, the 12.5 helix's feel perfect and the 12 palmers feel great too.

curious to see how these will fit as a 12. my ASG's feel too roomy for a 13, the 12.5 helix's feel perfect and the 12 palmers feel great too.
That is strange cuz my TTS in the regular 12 is 8. Tried my buddies size 8 Palmers and I need a half up.

Back
Top Bottom